ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muxt & Gravity's moment-thingy.

2 posters

Go down

Muxt & Gravity's moment-thingy. Empty Muxt & Gravity's moment-thingy.

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:49 am

Gravity sighed, and put her arms around his neck. "Everyone, Huh? I feel like a nobody.." She smiled, but it was true. She was a loner, a outcast. The kid everyone made lies about and talked about behind her back, But they were to much of a coward to actually face her.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Muxt & Gravity's moment-thingy. Empty Re: Muxt & Gravity's moment-thingy.

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 am

"Well you shouldn't...without you...i would be...i would be...dead...yeah...you are...my world!" Muxt smileld and hugged her. Muxt is an an outcast the only one who liked him was Gravity...maybe he liked it that way...wait was Muxt...Muxt of all people falling in love?! Muxt sighed thinking about the lies and such other kids came up with, he picked up the blue streeks in his black hair, "My hair...sucks..." i sighed my brown eyes drifting to her face. should i? i can't lean...what if...she doesn't like me...no...should i make the first move or should...i let her?
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 pm

"Hmm.." Gravity smiled, pushing him over so she was lying on him. "With me, You'll be dead." She winked, leaning in to where her nose was inches away from his. "I guess your prefect."
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 pm

"perfect?" he smiled no-one had ever called him perfect in his life ever, "Hummm...i'm not the perfect one your the perfect one." He smiled lifting his head up where there noses were touching.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 pm

"Pa-Leesee." She grinned, putting her finger on his lips and smiling at him. She playfuly twirled a strand of his hair around her finger. "Don't you hate romance movies?" She said, her finger still on his lips. "I mean seriously, they are nothing like real life. In real life, right before people kiss.. something might happen." She said, getting up and walking a few steps away, a huge smile on her face. She turned and looked at him. "Like that." She said, her hands crossed at her chest and a evil, flirty look in her eyes.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Smileing Muxt got up and ran over and stuck his tongue out climbing to the first branch of the nearest tree and hanging from it, "Exactly." He smiled looking into her eyes
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Gravity grinned, walking over to the tree he was in. The first branch was about.. five feet off the ground, and he was hanging upside down. She stood beside him, his her nose touching his. She smiled, and stood on her toes, upside-down kissing him. "Don't you just hate romance movies?" She smiled,kissing him again.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:54 pm

"Mhm." he mumbled kissing her, then he fell out of the tree, "Ouch." he said standing and kissing her again
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:19 pm

She giggled at him through the kiss, her hands going to his shoulders, her lime-coloured eyes closing. She didn't want this moment to end, nothing was going through her mind besides him.

"Gravity! Muxt!"

The scream made Gravity stumble backwards, trippong over a root and falling to the ground. "Crap.." She sighed, seeing her teacher with her hands on her hips looking very pissed off.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Muxt's eyes widened, "I, Er, Erm, Uh, uhm." Muxt said as she walked over to Gravity helping her up, "Heh...heh...hehhhhhhh." he said glancing from the teacher and then to Gravity, "It...it...It's all my fault, i sware...Don't punish Gravity for...my mistake..." He said, he was going to take the blame, he wouldn't let anything happen to her. EVER.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 pm

"No!" Gravity said, her hands clenched in fists at her sides. "I kissed him. It's mine." She said quickly, and after all, it was true.

The teacher's scowel drifted from the children before she grabbed Gravity's and Muxt's arms harshly. "I'm calling both your parents to sort this out!" She snarled.

A storm of emotions covered Gravity, confusion, happyness, worry.. What whould her father think?
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:44 pm

"Parents..." Muxt sighed CRAP! he thought thinking about just how harsh the adoption center people would be. "ermm..." he sighed not knowing what to say, so he started attempting to rip his arm away from the teacher, wait if she was hurting him slightly then he glanced over to Gravity before attempting to pull his arm away again.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

"Stop that!" The teacher snapped at Muxt as she dragged them down the hall and into the office. "Now. You two sit there and don't try anything. Gravity I'll be calling your father first." She slammed the door and went over to the phone, calling Marrs.

"What? This better be pretty damn important."
Gravity smiled as she heard her father's voice echo loudly out of the phone, making the teacher flinch.
"Err, Mr.Hemlock, I'm Mrs.Winningham from-"
"I don't care, what do you want?" Gravity could almost picture his face as he said it.
"Uh..We need you to come down here right away."
"...Fine."
"Well, th.." She trailed off as the phone made a buzzing noise, she hang up aswell.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 am

Muxt shuttered, i am screwed! he thought knowing he would probably, get killed twice, once by Gorgia and again by Gravity's dad...maybe...what is Georgia gonna say, the thought of it made him shutter, "Erm, Uh, Uhm" he stuttered, nervously fidgeting in his chair, and biting his lip.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

The teacher than called Georgia, Muxt's caretaker.
"What? I'm very busy!" Georgia practicly screamed out of the phone.
"Erm, Hello Mrs. Strike," The teacher began, "I am Mrs. Winningham, we need you to come down here right away. It's about Muxt."
"Uh, Alright. I'll have to bring my pet.. He's restless, and no one is here to take care of him."
"Thats alright. As long as you get over here quickly."
"Alright." Georgia answered, before quickly muttering a quick 'goodbye' and slamming the phone shut.

"WHAT?" In a puff of smoke and sparks Marrs appeared beside the door, his arms crossed and his eyes... eye.. showing irretation and anger.

"Uh, When did you.."

"Does it matter?" The man snapped back. "Why the hell am I here?"

"Uh, Mr. Hemlock, please watch your language. We are not alloud to say things like that on sch-"

"I can say whatever the fuck I want. I'm not a child, don't treat me like one. Now WHAT?"
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:53 am

Muxt making the sound he does when he is nervouse heard the booming voice. "ermmmm..." he sighed, but what he was thinking was: I'm gonna die i'm gonna die i'm gonna dieee.his eyes clenched tightly shut, "I. Am. Dead." he muttered his eyes still clenched shut
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 am

Georgia came in the door at Marrs' outburst, slowly slinking away from him and trying to shove the creature's nose back in her purse.

Gravity bit her lip, a sly smile peeking out of her pale face at her father's words.

"Er.. Uh.." The teacher stuttered.

"What teh fuck am I here for?!" Marrs growled back, tossing his hands in the air.

"Oh, Uh.. Gravity has broken one of the school rules and I need to get your signature.."
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:10 am

"mmmm..." Muxt said nervously seeing "Gorgia, and then clenching his eyes closed again, "I. Am. Officially. Dead" he muttered again, "what am i gonna do?!" he muttered looking at his dark blue converse.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum