ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[i have no idea what to call this R.P.

2 posters

Go down

[i have no idea what to call this R.P. Empty [i have no idea what to call this R.P.

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:00 am

In a small town there lives a parcially blind girl she can only see in the dark and no one understands her because she can talk but doesn't much her father is the worst part of it all though...

Name: Alorah
personality: The shyest most timid girl on the planet.
looks: Alorah has very light colored hair but it is light blue its just kinda hard to tell she has a scared up face that was caused by her father.
others: Alorah is only blind in the light and her father is a jackwagon!!!!!!

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

[i have no idea what to call this R.P. Empty Re: [i have no idea what to call this R.P.

Post  earthdog45 Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:06 pm

*im not a jckwagon!?*

earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

[i have no idea what to call this R.P. Empty Re: [i have no idea what to call this R.P.

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:12 pm

(You are Very Happy Very Happy X D X D)

Alorah hit the ground she made a puppy like yelping sound she heplessly and dessperatly scrammbled to her feet and attempted to realise where she was without much hope the sock like things Zelzar had put on her feet mafe it impossible for her to see anything the vibrations from the ground helped her see but now she couldn't feel them so she blindly, desperatly tried to locate Zelzar before she got hit to the ground again. She looked around without much hope of seeing anything but still did. She knew Zelzarcould be anywhere around her the chain hanging around her neck was probably her worst weakness it could easily choke her but Zelzar didn't want her dead then who would he tourcher?

where are you Zelzar? she thought slowly walking forward a step. She let another wimper like noise slip her throat as she listened for any sign of movement from Zezar.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down