ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Standing Point.

2 posters

Go down

My Standing Point. Empty My Standing Point.

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:52 am

Hello. I am Jupiter, Better known as Mr. Hemlock. For all of you that don;t know me, I am the King of all Vampires.. Well, My *Cough* Mostly *cough* wonderful daughters are Ivy, Tess, Matilda, Payge, Veronica, Tilly, Cleo, Sophie.... So on, So on.
Now, This is mostly just a chat place for us, seeing how I am away most of the time anyway.. Soo..
It seems Ivy has hit a break.... Katlin.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

My Standing Point. Empty Re: My Standing Point.

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:59 am

Ivy
mhmmm i do know well for those of you who don't know at the moment this is Ivy but soon enough i am sure Matilda will steal this soon enough so.....yeah.....

[b] Tess

omg like i'm Tess!!!!

Ivy[/i]
nah dope Tess
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:01 am

*Softly chuckles* So it seems, Tess. Mmmm... So if Katlin is alive... *Mutters under breath*
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 am

Ivy
*sits on ground* Can she get any more stupid?

Tess
what?

Ivy
nothing Tess nothing at all.....
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 am

""Ivyyy." Jupiter chuckled, closing his peircing green eyes and turning slowly to the two older daughters. "Be nice. It's not like she can help it." He chuckled, venturing to the wide-framed double doorway and glancing slowly out the window. A strong rain poured steadly, thunder boomed in the distance. Days like this he must be careful. Even sitting around the oak table whitch was placed in the middle of the den on the bottom floor of the 4-story house the rain could be clearly heard.

"Dad, dad, dad, dadddddd!!" Payge screamed, shoving open the heavy red-wood doors with little effert and running to the tall man with the dark black hair and pale skin. "It's raining... Alot."
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am

"you expect me to be nice to this though?" Ivy giggled pointing at Tess she looked at Payge. "don't worry sis," Ivy said staring out the door, "it's days like this i like the most."

Matilda began trying to open her bedroom door it took a lot of effort but she finally stumbled out and landed an her back in Ivy's lap, "woah."

"hey sis you alright there?" Ivy chuckled looking down at her youngest sister.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 am

A muffled chuckle came from the man as he perched himself on the arm of the leather couch, his rough hand carrassing his stubble on his chin. His eyes were fixed somewhere off in space so to seem, his mind wandering.
Hearing Matilda stumble down the stairs he got to his feet, slowly walking over to Ivy and the youngest daughter of his. He started to fiddle with the knot in this red robe he wore as he met Ivy's gaze.. It almost pained him to look at her. She was so much like her mother.. He slowly shook his head, as if to clear it, and walked slowly over to the white door to the bathroom. He came out a few seconds later holding a bath towel. He handed it to Payge with a smirk on his face. "Not that you need it or anything." The sarcasum showed in his voice as he eyed the quite large puddle on the floor around where Payge stood. She was truly drenched. He chuckled and walked back over to the couch, again perching himself on the arm. He looked at his daughters.. Their mother would be so proud..

Payge happily took the towel, rapping it around herself and drying herself off. "Thanks so much." She snapped back, giggling at her father.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am

Ivy sighed thinking back to that dreadful day that her mother had been well she stoped thinking before she got to that so really she thought about how it started. Ivy picked up Matilda and walked to the couch sitting down she sighed and looked at her father. She looked down to see a yellow puddle form around Tess's feet Ivy ran over to Page picking her up and putting her on the couch then she put up her feet and layed her head in her hands
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:02 am

Still glancing off into the distance Jupiter stood. "Girls.. I suppose I sould tell you the full story about-..." Cutting himself off he looked at Tess... He carefully stepped over the puddle, Put Mitilda on his shoulders, and picked up Ivy and Payge in his arms. He then carefully walked up the stairs and put them down at the third floor. The rain was pounding on the roof, yet seemed to be just a background noise. Corralling them into his large bedroom he let Mitilda off his shoulders. "Your Mother.." He continued, taking off the robe and slinging it over a chair, then sitting on the huge bed and pulling Matilda into his lap.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:10 am

Matilda looked up at her father. "i wanna know..." She said still looking at him.

Ivy flopped on her back and covered her face with her hands. "well i was there so but i forgot a lot of it..." She sighed and looked at her father laying her head on his knee

Tilly pushed open the door and looked at her family, "i wanna here as well" she said jumping in the air fliping and landing on one side of Ivy.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:43 pm

"Mmm.. My little spy?" Jupiter chuckled, seeing Tilly enter the room. Getting himself comfertable, he sat cross-legged, propping himself up with three pillows pressed to his back. Ivy's head was still on his knee. "I know you don;t remember much. You and Tess were quite small.. I suppose Tess remembers none of it.." He closed his eyes, laying his head back on one of the pillows. "Alright.. Where shall I start?" He asked.

Payge crawled over to the left side of her father, laying down and clutching his hand.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:14 pm

"yush....i am a spy." Tilly said flailing her arms in a weird fashion.

Ivy sighed and thought a moment. "The begging of that day..." she sighed remembering how it started...

"yeah what Ivy said...." Matilda said she closed her eyes and thought, why did i have to be born on that day of all days? why? she opened her eyes and looked up at her father.

"yeah the begging i have a question before you start though was Tess always so idiotic and....braty?" Tilly said looking at Jupiter she looked so diffrent from her family....but why?
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Jupiter opened his eyes for a moment, smiling warmly at his girls. "The beginning. Okay. Well, At 12:00 am Mitilda was born.. Ah a great day in the start. ... But if you want the full story.. We need to go to two weeks back......" He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck in a unsure manner. "Or.." His voice came out raspy so he cleared his throat. "Or, Would you rather just.. Start there? It would be less confusing, but longer..." He muttered, closing his eyes again

Payge laid there, trying her best to remember.. anything. Anything at all about her mother. She was so small..she was just three! The only thing she remembers about her mother was that she loved her..
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Ivy sighed remembering her mother she couldn't really get a mental image of her it was five years ago. "well however i get the full story is the way i want to here it so whatever...."

"hummmmm not sure whatever." Tilly sighed she hated makeing desicions.

"Whatever one you wanna tell." Matilda huged her father and sighed.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

"Mmm.." Jupiter sighed, remembering the day that was etched in his mind forever. "Two weeks earlier, then.
It was a Saturday.. it was storming.. I had a meeting to attend to. Your mother, being her protective self.." He paused with a chuckle. "Just hadddd to come with me. To make sure I was safe or something.. She brought Ivy and Tess.. and Payge.. and Tilly..I think... Anyway, When we got to VAMP, Vampire Accatamy of Multipule Presence, and got to my meeting, I was unaware that a werewolf was attending..." He stopped, looking for the right thing to say next.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Ivy closed her eyes tightly and felt a small tear run down her cheek she quickly whiped it away she remember what happened after that she fliped over and put her face on Jupiter's leg she couldn't hold back the tears anymore and began crying into his leg without actually making any noise.

Matilda looked at Ivy and then at her father then down again.

Tilly looked at her family then down at the bed.

Tess sat down and played in the yellow puddle.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Jupiter sighed as he watched Ivy. He slowly stroked her black hair. "Maybe this wasn;t the best subject..." He muttered, closing his eyes. "Although the younger ones need to know... Ivy.. If you are bothered by this you can leave.. But I ahve made up my mind to tell the youngsters.. After all, they didn;t get to witness it, even if they did they deserve to know the full story... Honostly, I'm not sure if you know what killed your mother." His voice cracked at the end, so he cleared his throat.

Payge shifted slightly, sitting up beside her father. "It wasn;t the werewolf?" She asked, her eyes fixed on her father's closed eyes. "Tell us.." She coaxed gently, scooting over to Matilda.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:59 pm

"no, I'm fine..." She sighed her voice cracking slightly as she said it. "i don't know why i acted like this...considering i don't usually...." her voice cracked again.

"Yeah! tell us." She said huging Payge.

Tess splashed in the yellow puddle.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:14 pm

"Shh.. Shhhh... I know, I know." He calmed slowly, opening his eyes and slowly rubbing Ivy's back. "Okay.. Well. As I was saying, We went to VAMP... A surprise guest was there. A werewolf. I was distracted.. I was.. supid.. and I was not paying attencion to your mother...She.." He paused, his voice getting raspy and cracked. He again cleared his throat. "S.. She was attacked..." He closed his eyes,feeling them get hazy. He again anchored his head onto the pillows behind him. "She was defending you.. You Payge, and You Ivy.. and You Matilda.. Even though you were not born.. But that was.. that was my job.. I let you guys down..." He ended, out of breath, his voice raspy. "I;m.. So.. So sorry.."

Payge let out a small whimper-gasp-type noise. "No.. You.. You saved her.. because you loved her... you.. you saved her because if you didn't Matilda would be dead.. you.." She ended, her voice getting quiet.

The tall, 7 1/2 foot, butler roamed the downstairs hallways, coming to the den..and seeing Tess.. "What in the world...?" He asked, seeing her splash around in urine. "No.. Tess.. No.." He stared at her a few more seconds before walking away slowly..
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Matilda looked up at her father. "Then how am i here...." she muttered looking at herself then at the long scar on her arm. how did i get this i, i can't remember... she thought still looking at her scar.

Ivy sighed this is all my fault....she should of just let me die i am not worth as much to the family as she was by far.....why? why couldn't i be the one to die instead?.... she thought turning to look at her father.

Tilly gasped and looked up at Jupiter. "C'mon continue...i wanna know how Matilda here is alive she is like a miricle child or something!!!!"
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum