ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Plan

2 posters

Go down

The Plan   Empty The Plan

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:55 am

a city on the edge of America holds a small group of teens with a few preteens these teens all have no home because they either ran away or their parents died and they are trying to stay away from the government this city has it's own government and these teens need to over throw it to keep out of the adoption center thing that holds kids and teens until they get out of their teens [20 wow their so weird X D] so all kids and teens under 20 must fight to stay out of the adoption center.

Name:
history: (This is optional but i would appriciate if you would put it )
personality:
looks:
crush:

Name: Storm
history: when Storm was 5 she ran away because of the way her parents were treating her. She found herself running into Xander a 4 year old at the time after that they became best friends and it hasn't changed and now more people have stumbled into this area and they are now a group.
personality: Storm is...well strange she is nice at times but she is the kind of person that if you messed with her friends she would snap your neck but at times she is not the strongest person her strength comes with anger and if someone messes with her she won't defend herself but she will defend her friends.
looks: Storm is as boys would call her hot she has light brown hair and green eyes her hair turns black when she is in water all though and most boys stop and stare in amazement as she walks by all exceot Xander because he has known her for years.
crush: humm...

Name: Xander
history: Xander almost died at birth and his father killed himself and Xanders mother.
personality: Xander is silent at times but when it is just him and Storm on the other hand it is diffrent...
looks: Xander has black hair that is always in his face and it has white on the edges of his whipped hair.
crush: nobody yet.

Name: Shade
history: "I ran away because my mother tried to kill me...true story"
personality: Shade is clumbsy and smart at the same time.
looks:Shade has black hair and ocean blue eyes that have specks of green in them
crush: erm...annabelle...heh...

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

The Plan   Empty Re: The Plan

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Name: Denxia *Den-X-E-A* "Or Denix for short."
history: Denxia has been fighting for her life sence the age of twelve. Her father was a wanted criminal, and her mother had died giving birth to her. The day her father died devistated Denix, Seeing how he was the only one who ever cared about her. The day he died still haunts Denix, seeing how it was mostly her fault he died. He had told her not to greave over him many of times, and Denix had never really knew what it ment untill that day. She no longer shows emotion, the only emotion she ever really appears is aggresive or angered. She had to run away after that.. Away from the town her father died in, away from everything.. But she couldn;t go alone. She had to travel with allies, didn;t she? Her father allways had her, and allways told her that no matter who travels with you, if you pretend to care, they will save your back.
personality: Denxia is the type of girl you don;t mess with. Her personality can change from "I don;t care" To "I'll bite your head off" in a second. She might be beautiful, but she can;t stand being called it. She vowed to herself that she would never care about anyone ever again.. Other than Slayte. Slayte is diffrent.. He is her alltime best friend, and was one of her father's allies.
looks: Denxia is quite beautiful, although, like I said in her personalty, she hates to be called beautiful. She has thin, black hair that goes to her shoulders, with a green strip infront. She is pale and thin, and has amazing icy blue eyes with golden in the center.
crush: Pa-leese! God. No.

Name: Slayte
history: Slayte grew up raised by Denxia's dad, until the day she arrived. You see, Slayte never knew his parents. He was on the streets by the age of six. The years before that he was in a orphanage. Denix's father was his replacement father, he looked up to him, and when Denix arrived, he acted more of a mentor. Then things got worse. And he was treated as a guy who does all his dirty work for awhile.. Her father had trained him as a killer, then just treated him as a doormat when Denxia started her training. Although he loves Denix, her father he did not like. At all. When he died, He knew Denix was ripped apart, yet, like her father had tought her, she did not shed a tear. Only when the police arrested Slayte did he ever see Denix cry. Well, he excaped, like he promised he would do. Now they are on the run, and.. ended up here.
personality: Slayte is cold and cunning, and will do anything for Denix. He is a fun guy, when he needs to be, and is a flirt at times. He dosn;t know the meaning of the word "No" Or "Can't", and he is very brave and bold. He is a trained killer, and knows how to get the job done.
looks: Slayte is quite handsome, him being tall and thin, also his hair is dark brown / black. His eyes are a stunning gold with black flecks. His skin is pale, and he has a huge gash on his left shoulder that happened resently, and is pretty deep..
crush: Nah...

Name: Annabelle
history: Annabelle has had a pretty good life.. until her parents died. Well, her friends are leaving.. so she figured she would go to.
personality: Annabelle is sweet and.. a girl? She is not the best fighter, and is quite shy..
looks: Annabelle is thin and about normal height. She has blonde hair with a streak of dark blonde / orange over one of her eyes.
crush: ........ ....... Shade... *Blush*
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Xander sat hitting the back of his head against the wall waiting for Storm he stopped every now and again to rub the back of his head but then went right back hitting his head. "Oh. My. God. Where. Is. Storm?!" He said between bangs of the head. "Ow. Ow. Ow." he sighed between bangs of the head.

Storm sighed walking into the allieway Xander and her had desided to meet. "why...?" She giggled she walked to Xander and sat down waitng for her little brother. "hiya!" Storm sighed looking at the street in front of the allieway.

Noticing Storm had gotten there he ignored her question. "Hilow." he sighed rubbing the back of his head. "That was painful..." He chuckled which he hardly ever did.

Shade walked on the sidewalk and finally he saw his older sister and Xander across the street almost getting hit by a car. "woah...watch it!" He shouted the last part after the car then rolled his eyes and walked into the allieway. "So heya." he sighed.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum