ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogs of the House :D [mostly for me and Starr! :)]

3 posters

Go down

Dogs of the House :D [mostly for me and Starr! :)] Empty Dogs of the House :D [mostly for me and Starr! :)]

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:11 pm

There is a huge white house on the top of a hill in Hilham, Tenessee you can't see it unless it is fall or summer...it is far away from the street, and in this house loves dogs...well at least the child of the famil does ;D there are 5 dogs in this house lets see just how much they can take of each other.

LET US ROLEPLAY!

Rex ever so slowly slinked through the house he honestly hated being inside and would give anything just to leave, though he had been a house dog all his life. He hated the whole pet names, baby voices, to be honest with you he even hated being pet, so obviously he hated the whole idea of being a pet...except maybe the treats and stuff the human children randomly gave out when they ate, but no he was not fat, actually he could fit through the smallest area in a fence, not without trouble but still easily. He stood in the living room and looked around, the pup Charlie was asleep on the very top of the couch behind the human woman whom owned the house. Rex smirked, "Idiot pup..." he smirked and turned looking at Happy who was asleep on the couch and then to Evil, Eve for short who was laying on the couch,[/i] Wait 1, 2, 3, 4...5? where is Cashas? not that ireally care but still wonder where he is...probably eating some of the human chilren's icecreme i saw them bring home. He smirked at the thought and looked at his paws.
(good god it's long.)
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Dogs of the House :D [mostly for me and Starr! :)] Empty Re: Dogs of the House :D [mostly for me and Starr! :)]

Post  earthdog45 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:53 am

*hey peoples!! imma be charlie if ya don't mind!*
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Dogs of the House :D [mostly for me and Starr! :)] Empty Re: Dogs of the House :D [mostly for me and Starr! :)]

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:59 am

Cashas licked the cream off his nose, happily awaiting more frosted goodness from the containers the human children had. As another spoonful landed on the grass near where he was standing, he lapped it up quickly, and saw the plastic cups the icecream was in fall at his paws. He licked the inside quietly, his tail wagging like crazy. He then glanced at the humans, his muzzle smeared with white. He licked off the cream, then sneezed, and walked up to the door that was slightly opened. He went into the hallway, just pausing for a moment to make sure all the icecream was off his muzzle, and continued into the living room, where all two of this pals were waiting. ... and then Rexy and Charlie.
"Hey." He woofed, giving a glance around to make sure no humans were near.
"Hi." Eve said, happy to get away from the pup. She slowly got up from the couch and walked over to Rex and Cash, plopping herself between them and lying down, her head on her paws.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:06 am

Charlie slowly got up from the back of the couch, slipping he fell face first on the floor. "Ouchies." He said waddling over to Eve, standing in front of her and then plopping down. "Hi Eve." He said in almost a wisper.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:08 am

Rex smirked, "Hi." he quickly turned to the pup and counted down in his mind for him to say something stupid.

"5...4...3...2..." Happy counted down along with Rex, by then she was up and walking over to Cashas, "So whats up?" she said pawing his nose carefully, "Lemme guess, you had icecreme?"
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:13 am

"It's still on my face, isn't it?" Cashas chuckled, licking the huge glob of vanilla off his nose, and grinning at Happy. "I would of gave you some.. but.." He trailed off, his ears going back slightly. "Sorry?" He chuckled.

"Hello Charlie.." Eve said, tilting her head at the pup. "Why are you whispering?"

Cashas raised his eyes from Happy and sat, his tail thumping against the floor. He found himself looking at Happy again, unable to get his mind off of her.

(BTW, Alizza, Happy and Cashas act like they are like.. in love Razz I've seens it!! :O X D)
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:18 am

"It's okay Cash." She smiled laying down next to him. Happy licked the top of Charlie's head in her motherly way and then looked at Cashas, "He is stupid but i prefer to call him...Special?" She giggled nuzzling Cashas.

Rex sat up hearing a door open. "Well, i would love to stay and chat but..." He said dashing for the open door and narrowly making it through.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 am

Charlie's eyes shifted from side to side, then went back to Eve. His tail started wagging and his tongue hung out of his mouth. Then he started speaking. "Well....I like tacos and burritos and purple a...and...and chicken...."
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 am

"More like mental." Cashas mummered to Happy. He watched Rex dash away, a deep growl slipped his teeth, and he rolled his chocolate eyes. His eyes flicked from face to face, muzzle to muzzle. Truth be told, he was bored out of his mind. He looked down at Happy, and rose to his feet. He streatched his back legs and walked to the counter, rising on his back paws and putting his front ones on the counter. "Nothing, really?"

"No offence Cash," Eve started, looking over her shoulder at the orange-brown dog, "For a .. eh.. slim.. guy, you eat.. alot." She smiled, then looked back to Charlie. "Uh-huh, yeah.. Uhhuh.." She growned, putting her paws over her eyes.

Cashas rolled his eyes and got down, pacing the floor near Happy, clearly anxious to go outside and run.. but if she wanted to stay in here.. he could to. However he was making it chear he was getting fidgity, pacing, whimpering, flicking his ears.. sneezing, the whole show. He glanced at Happy every once in a while, wondering if she would buy it and come outside with him.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:32 am

Happy smiled and ran toward the door. "Wait up Rex, Come on Cash!" She howled. "And you too Eve!" She ran out the door, and ran into Rex. "Whoops sorry." she giggled turning back toward the door.

Being ran into Rex turned and looked at Happy, "So'k" he said his strange 'it's okay.' and ran down the stares.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:35 am

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by ~Abbi~ on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:38 am

"FINALLY." Cashas grinned to himself, flinging himself toward the door. He trotted down the stares, glad to be outside. He shook himself, and stood beside Happy.

Eve grinned and ran after, slamming the door with her head after she was out it. "Sorry pup.. but.. You can't come." She said quickly, running to the rest of the pack. "C'mon! Race you!" She challanged Rex, knowing she would win. She dashed out down the gravel driveway, headed for the human trampoline. As big as a small horse, she could run quite fast.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 am

"You know me always up to compete with you, i think competeing with you makes me faster!" He said while running right on her heels. "If only i was just a little faster!" he said as they got to the pond.

Happy ran, "C'mon Cash." She said running and attempting-without much luck- to catch up with the others.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:52 am

Eve grinned. "Well.. Your not faster." She smiled, pushing past the ponds.

Cash grinned, and trotted along side Happy, looking down every once in a while to see if he needed to speed up or slow down. He licked the top of her head, and chuckled.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 am

Happy Grinned, and ran on her brown eyes drifting from him to the ground making sure not to trip.

Rex sped up a bit finnally getting next to Eve, "WOOT even though i know i can't keep up." he smirked and winked before looking back and seeing the red human car thing comming toward them. "AHHH" He chuckled running into the grass.

"C'mon don't get hit." Happy giggled running into the grass.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:02 am

Eve followed Rex, panting as she stopped.

"Huh?" Cash tilted his head, stopping and tilting his head at Happy. Why was she getting in the grass? There wasn't a c... "OH MY F-" He dashed out of the way just in time to excape the tire. "Oh.. My God.." He chuckled, sitting beside Happy.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:18 am

Happy's eyes widened. "I told you." she giggled nuzzling him, "word of advice, i always give the best advice. so always listen to my advice." She giggled stateing what seemed like the truth.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:26 am

"Advice, blah blah!" Cash chuckled, nuzzling her.

"Sorry to bust up thelove, but C'MON!" Eve smiled, running on after the car had passed.

Cashas got up, adn grinned. "Fine."
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:29 am

Happy grinned "Comming Eve."

Rexie who was now ahead of the res because he didn't stop when he got to the grass "Oh Eve." He smirked still running.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Charlie rose up, completely not noticing that Eve had gone outside. He ran twords the door, and rammed his face into it a couple times. Then, turning around he saw an open door. He ran to it, but at the last second, the wind shifted, and it slammed shut. He sat down, pouting. He then started howling...and howling...and howling...
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:07 am

hearing the puppy howl a human came and opened the door letting the pup out.

Rex still ahead neared the creek. "Mwhahahaha looks like i might actuall win this time Eve!" He howled without looking away from the front.

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down