ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of north street

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dogs of north street  Empty The Dogs of north street

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:48 pm

you are a dog in a very bad town full of angry humans and dog catchers. There are several packs of dogs you can choose to not have a pack but you might be safer with one oh and if you meet up with a dog named Fall watch out.....

Name:
mate:
pups:
looks:
Personality:
siblings:

Name: Fall
crush: what? why would i have on? no-one likes me and i like no-one....
mate: ha! what do you think
pups: oh hell no!!!!
looks: Fall is a wolf/huskey and has red fur and when i say red i mean blood red and has supisingly blue eyes
Personality: Fall is, tough, evil in a way....but if you can get past all that you might be able to unlock her sweet side....and if she actually likes you if you know what i mean you might unlock her romantic side....and if she doen't like you she'll show it....and she can talk her way out of most stuff...and she is very very swift (sorry for the long personality X D Razz)
siblings: nerp....well you could count Sterling he isn't my blood brother but he is kinda like a brother......

Name: Sterling
crush: 'Coventt....' *sighs dreamily*
Mate: N-O
pups: no don't have them and never will
looks: Sterling is a golden retriver and he has suprisingly enough blue eyes....
Personality: Sterling is well....Charming in a way....he is also swift....
siblings: nadah

Name: Saphire
crush: well.....Drake i guess....
mate: oh hella no!
pups: ahhhhhhhhh! no hell no!!!!!
looks: Saphire is a Jack Russell and her fur is suprisingly blonde well more tan than blonde but still
Personality: Saphire is tough and evil if she doesn't like it you'll know it if she does you will definatly know it Saphire is not afraid to express her love.
siblings: nerp

Last edited by ~Abbi~ on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

The Dogs of north street  Empty Re: The Dogs of north street

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Name:
Warri. Warri of the Battle, to be exact.
Brute. Your nose broken? Or.. Ripped off your face?
Crush:
Puffttth. Pa-leese. No.
Mate:
No one that made a imprint.
Pups:
Read my fangs. Hella. Noa.
Looks:
War is a quite handsome brute actually. He has a strong, lean figure that is slick and silky. His fur is a bay-brown colour. His paws being quite large are exelent for balance. His tail is sturdy and thick in fur. His undercoat is a surprising icy white-grey. His back is very powerful and mustiled, the fur here being revelantly thin. His mother was a german shephard, being a sleek and thin breed explains the longness of his legs and his thin figure. His father, a humble wolf who didn;t stick around very long. Now to his ears. His ears are full, and the same fluffy bay-brown colour as the rest of his body. Now his eyes. Oh his eyes. The most charming part of this boy besides his speech. They are a wicked, evil almost, colour. They are golden with flects of black, brown, and white. Very, very beautiful.
Personality:
In one word Warri is.. A male. He is strong, charming, very flirty, attractive.. So on. He loves just hanging around, whilest he is allways up for some flirting or fighting. Warri is bold and brave for that matter. He will take on a dog three times his size and come out saying he was victorious, rather he was or not. Warri feels he has no rules, and no one can tell him otherwise. He lives to die, so to speak. No boundries, No nothing. He is also not a quitter. He refuses to bow, so to speak, and he will not back down.. even if the odds are stacked 1000 to 1. This could be a bad thing at times..
Siblings:
Coventt. Watch it boys, she's a wild one. *Snickers*
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Name:
Coventt..
Crush:
N..No...Thanks Warri..
Mate:
No...*Blush*
Pups:
No....
Looks:
Coventt is actually very beautiful. Her coat being nothing like her brothers, but being a light brown, with white on her chest and belly. Her undercoat the same snowy white as on her paws, muzzle, chest, and belly. Her nose is solid white. As pups, she was teased for it. Her ears, not as fluffy as her brother's, but still fluffy and white on the inside.
Personality:
Coventt is very, very shy, and a dog of little words. She mostly stays behind her brother and is almost allways with him because of protection. She is easily scared, but actually she is quite a good fighter and hunter. She has a fun side, and is allways very sweet. She would make a good mate.. If War would ever let a male near her. He is to afraid they will end up hurting her to let anyone get very close.
Siblings:
Warri..

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Fall walked through an allie way tripping and falling to the ground she jumped to her feet and glanced around before continuing on she felt herself being takled to the ground she bit the dog before she looked she heard a yelp and something hit the ground.

Sterling looked at Fall. "Yeah.." He said threw grited teeth. "Thats you alright Fall....ouch!" he got to his paws seening the dog he had been frends with as a pup but looked all so diffrent...

"who are you and how do you know my name dog?" Fall said harshly glaring at the golden retriever in front of her

"Ha! you don't even remember you best friend from when we were pups. It's me Sterling!" Sterling chuckled.

Fall thought a moment before jumping on him. "Sterling! well c'mon i am going to a shed thing i found." She said getting off him and walked with Sterling close behind
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Warri stood on the metal roofing, the sun making the substance under his paws a lightshow of white and the sunset turning it a off pink. He raised his head, the thick, brown, shaggy mane around his neck sticking out everywhere. The fur here was soft and warm. His amazing golden eyes flicked to the sky, the sunset making a beautiful scene unfold. "Mmmm." He heaved, sitting and pulling his bushy tail around himself. He then looked down at the metal. "You alright, Coventt?"

The brute's huskey voice cut through the darkened silence that had fallen around Coventt, making her jump. "Y-.. Yeah.." She stammered back, pushing her light brown back against the falling wooden structure. Through the warped and parted boards of the wall she could easily see the glow of bright pink and gold fleck through and make slits in the shadows on the floor. She slowly fell to her stoumach, and streatched out her paw. The light danced across the yellow-white fur on her frount paw. She smiled slightly.

Warri pushed to his belly, his frount paws hanging off the metal roof. His floppy ears fell limp against his shoulders, and he rested his muzzle between his two paws, his eyes still opened.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Fall padded along the dirt road leading to the shed, when she finally got up the road she saw a dog on the roof of the house she looked at Sterling then too the dog on the roof. "Erm....looks like we have a roof dog..." She chuckled sitting and looking up at the dog she shook her red fur and continued looking at the roof dog.

Sterling looked at Fall then sat as well "Y-yeah..." He faked a laugh and looked dreamily at Fall he heaved a sigh and looked into the shed he saw another dog and jerked back. "Woah i didn't even notice that one..." he said looking at the dog then back at Fall.

Fall looked at the dog. "Woah....yo roof dog that your sis. or friend or closer than friend...if you know what i mean..." Fall said smileing up at the dog.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Seeing the dogs appear Warri sat up and jumped off the roof. "Aye. Nice to meet you too, Red." He snickered, wipping his head around to Coventt, who was at her paws now. "C'mon Coventt, Come be social." He barked. He then looked to the two other dogs. "I am Warri, and the dog here.." He motioned to Coventt with his head. "Is Coventt. She's my sister."

Coventt slowly padded out of the broken doorframe, hurring over to Warri. Her head was very low to the ground, and her tail slightly tucked. She eyed the dogs, wondering if they were friendly..

Warri gave a gental nudge to his sister. "She.. She's shy." He hid it well, But you could actually see the pain if you got a good glance in his eyes. "Anyway.. and you two are?" He asked, looking over the red fae and goldielocks here.

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 pm

"I'm Fall and this is goldielocks" she giggled.

Sterling quickly looked at Fall. "WHAT?!?!? LIESSS!!!" He snarled at Fall....

Fall laughed and looked at Sterling. "kidding, kidding this is Sterling looks like a goldielocks don' he?" She chuckled scanning Warri "Anyway i hope you don't mind but we're gonna stay here considering i have been living here a month....so yeah i don't mind you beening here at all just as long as we don't have to fight....i'm not looking for a fight." She sighed looking at the dogs. "Anyway it's nice to meet you wether it was nice to meet me or not." She sighed still looking them over
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 am

Warri snickered. "Fine with me. Alright goldielocks, pleased to meet you." He smirked, sitting. "I don;t mind you staying, 'slong as you don't mind us staying here.. because we are not going." He added truthfuly. He shook his bushy head, and his wicked eyes landed on Fall. After all, he might as well have some fun. He worked up his trademark smirk, the oh so charming thing most fae's would die to have shot at them.

Coventt whimpered softly, slowly edging away from her brother to go sit under a oak. "Gosh, why am I so shy..?" She asked herself, not that she was feeling sorry for herself.. just that she was a bit saddened because she would never find true happiness this way.. Or so she thought now.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:25 am

Fall cocked her head. "Ok then.....anyway....i already said you could stay." She giggled, flicking her tail and walking into the shed looking out at the other dogs. "Back "home" again..." her her said breath.

Sterling glared at the dog and attempted to avoid his look. He was Jealous and anyone could tell by the look on his face toward Warri "Well....." He sighed looking into the shed at Fall he sighed walking in and laying down next to her. He heaved a sigh and nuzzled into her.

Fall looked over at the golden retriever next to her "Ummm...Sterling what the heck are you doing?" She asked glareing at him.

Sterling jumped back and laid against the wall of the shed. "erm sorry....." He sighed still looking at her dreamily.

"mhmmm...." Fall sighed laying her head on her paws and looking out the broken doorway.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:38 am

Warri glared back, his smirk falling and replacing itself with a stern scowl. As he watched Goldie's movments he snickered. "Ah, pups." He chuckled, loud enough for the golden dog to hear. He padded over, his large paws stopping at the broken door frame. He lept inside and walked over to the retriever. "Smoothhhh." He snickered, walking past him and sitting to himself in a corner. He laied on his side, his legs streatched out across the warped and damaged floor. He gave a soft grunt as he streatched, his legs aching.

Coventt sighed, and sat, pulling her tail around her paws. Her quite beautiful figure seemed restless.. Uneasy almost. She was still not sure if she could trust these dogs.. No matter how nice or welcoming they seemed..

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:49 am

Fall pricked her ears and sat up. "What the heck did anyone else here something like someone screaming 'tacos!!!!!!!' or am i loosing my mind?" Fall sighed looking around.

"Watch it fuzzy." Sterling snarled at Warri then he sat up as well. "no, your not loosing your mind..... cause i..i heard it too...." Sterling pirkered his ears as well.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:58 am

"Don;t push it, Goldielocks." Warri snapped back, then looked to Fall. "Nehh, I'm deaf in one ear, and I still heard it." He snickered. However, this was true. Warri is deaf in one ear. He is also parcatily blind in his left eye... But thats besides the point.

Hearing the scream, Covett got up and walked into the shed. "Creepyyy.." She muttered, sitting down between Warri and Sterling. "Uhmm.. You guys heard that.. right?" She added softly, giving her tail a frendly wag.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:14 am

"yupp i heard it too." She said wagging her tail she got to her paws and smiled out the door.

Sterling looked at his paws and sighed knowing that Warri was as you could say the Alpha male though he wouldn't admit it out load how did Fall surpass him in strenth he felt like the weakest one there in the little group or pack i guess you could say well maybe not but most likely...
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 am

Warri slowly rose to his paws, and shook his coat. He gave a short glance at Sterling before putting back on his trademark smirk and walking over to Fall. "Humm.. What do you think it is?" He asked, standing beside her and looking out the doorway, shifting his weight, as normal, from paw to paw. His head was, also as allways, lowered in a lazy mannor.

Coventt sighed, watching Warri flirt. In a way, she wished she could be brave like him.. In a daze, she looked up, and then down to her paws.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:42 am

Fall smiled at him. "no idea." She shook her red pelt and looked at the two other dogs still sitting in the back of the shed. She wondered if whatever it was to come she smiled to herself at the thought that it was something willing to fight her.

Sterling glanced at Fall and gave her a charming look when he saw the bored look on her face the look fell and he looked at his paws he saw she stopped looking at him she glanced at Coventt. she was quite beauitiful but he still loved Fall. how did i loose you Fall we used to be in love before you met fuzzball here how did you slip away from me well guessing you don't loe me anymore maybe Coventt will...but she is so beautiful why would she want someone like me... He sighed and contiued looking at Coventt.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:00 am

Covett, feeling eyes on her, Looked up to see Sterling staring at her. She met his gaze for a moment, unthinking. Her cheeks became hot and she had to look away, knowing she was blushing under her fur. She slowly glanced to the left, and smiled slightly.

Warri snickered. "Whatever it is.. I don;t hear it anymore." He shot her a smirk, and walked back over to his corner. His eyes, however, staied on Fall for a second more before looking at his sister, then back to Fall. He gave a cocky grin in Sterling's direction, then flashed him a fang-filled smile. He snickered and looked back to Fall.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 am

Sterling closed his eyes and heaved a sigh before opening his eyes and looking at Warri. i hate him, i hate him, i. hate. himmmm!!! he thought before glancing over at Coventt again.

Fall looked back at Warri. "yeah me neither....awww darn i wanted to fight something she stood up and walked outside the shed and walked to one side jumping onto a trashcan and then onto a dumpster and then onto the roof. "mmm." she sighed laying down and putting her head on her paws.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:19 am

Warri snickered, then got up once more and padded out the door. Unsure where exactly he was headed, he shook his fluffy pelt. "Humm." He sighed, rounding the shed and glancing at the forest behind. "Mmm..Freedom." He barked, quite loud, into the air. He slowly padded over to he forest line, and paused.. Then sat and curled his bushy tail around himself. "Aye, esta'dore falndro'.." He muttered. The only words he knew in spanish besided the obvious.

Covett glanced up at Sterling, then quickly down to her paws whitch were now scowled in moonlight that was seeping through the warps in the walls. "Uhm.." She muttered, unsure of what to say.. She again glanced up at him, and quickly down. "So.." She said quietly, almost seeming to be scared to talk.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:29 am

"ello ello ello War...." she sighed looking at him. She rolled onto her back the sun felt warm on her red pelt. She closed her blue eyes and heaved a sigh.

Sterling looked at his paws then looked up before laying down and looking at Coventt. "So....well whats up...." Sterling said making small talk.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Warri looked up to see the reddish dog on the roof. "Ah. Hello." He woofed, getting to his paws and walking over to the shed. "Mind if I join you?" He asked, jumping onto the tin. "Well, to late to oppose now." He snickered, laying at the edge of the tin. The moonlight danced across his fur, making it seem a milky brown.

Coventt glanced at the brute. "Well.. Nothing much.. What about you?" She whispered back, her frozen-green eyes trailing back down to her paws. She slowly laid down, after getting up and circling four times ofcourse. She sighed, then again glanced his way. Feeling herself staring, she looked down slowly at his paws. Hearing the roof heave Warri's weight she looked up quickly, then diown again.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Fall looked at him. "Wouldn't oppose anyway." She sighed looking at the pinkish sky she sighed and thought a moment before looking at Warri. She edged about half an inch closer and sighed still looking at the sky.

"ah. Nothing really almost got caught by a dog catcher the other day but as you can tell i escaped considering i am here and not in a pound." he chuckled moveing a little closer to her. "You don't mind do you?" He said scooting half an inch closer.

(Sterlingggg stop being a flirttt.... X D X D)
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Warri snickered, and pushed himself closer to her. He looked at her and gave his charming smile, then looked back up to the moon. "Nice night, Ehh?" He whispered, as if he talked loud it would stur the night. He laid on his side, his belly facing Fall. "Mmm.." He grunted, tossing himself on his back, then to his otherside, and on his belly again. He basicly rolled over.

Seeing the brute move closer Coventt felt herself blush. "Uhm.. No..I guess." She smiled, looking at him. The tip of her tail was wagging. She slowly looked away and down to her paws, smiling slightly. The moonlight that had seeped in through the cracks in the walls seemed to dance across Coventt's fur, making it shimmer. She closed her eyes for a moment, thinking. Her smile widened a bit and she looked back up at Sterling.

(I am listening to Far Away while I was typing this X D X D It goes "I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go! Stop breathingg if I don;t see you anymore." X D X D It works ^.^)

(And one part goes "And I need to hear you say I love you, I have loved you all along. X D)
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:46 pm

"Yeah it sure is...." she whispered back, their fur was almost touching now she sighed and looked at him not to far from where they are there is a small camp Fall heard an explosion from it she pirked her ears and looked in the direction of the camp. 'TRAVISSSS' she heard she looked at Warri and then cocked her head. "Did you just hear a human scream 'TRAVISS' from over there or am i loosing my mind?" Fall asked still looking at Warri

Sterling smiled then heard the shout (the one that said TRAVISSS) he cocked his head. "am i loosing my mind or did you hear that too?" He said looking at Coventt.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

A humorious smirk on his face, Warri snickered. "Damn you, Travis, made the fire explode.." He chuckled, then looked over at Fall, and all the humor faded from his face for a second. "Woops.. Dang." He added quickly, and snickered again.

Coventt pricked her ears and tilted her head. "Uhmmm... Yeah. I heard it." She giggled quietly. The tip of her tail was wagging more, and she again looked at Sterling. "So.. I guess... You and Fall are mates?" She whispered, then noticed how it sounded. "Well, No I mean.. Erm.." Sighing, she dropped her attempt to fix what she had said. "Nevermind." She whispered, the tip of her tail stopping it's rapid wagging. "None of my busniess." She added quietly, then looked to her paws.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next