ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Dark

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In The Dark Empty In The Dark

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 5:49 am

Noelle, a small town in the United States, rests on the cost, undetected and undescovered. Yet, in this town are living things.. Well, something like that. Noelle runs with werewolves, and the Prince of it all is Savitor, a heartless, horrid boy, whom, at one time, was suprisingly nice. But the town awaits a new member.. a new unwelcomed member.

Welcome to the roleplay! This is manley for me and Abbi, but still, jump in as you wish!

Skelly

Name:
Species: (I would enjoy everyone being werewolves.. but whatever works.)
Personlity:
Background:
Looks: (Discription please)

Mine

Name: Lukea (Luke-a)
Species: Vampire.
Personlity: Lukea is your tipical outsider I suppose. He is a rebel at times, yet can be sweet and caring others. He will stick up for what he believes in and will tell someone off or put them in line if needed. He will fight, (Literly), For what he feels is right.
Background: Nehh.. Nevermind.
Looks: Lukea is tall for his age, even him being 19. He has oddly grey hair that is longer in the bangs than anywhere else. He has icy blue eyes, and pale skin, and is quite handsome.

Name: Savitor
Species: werewolf. Of course.
Personlity: Savitor is the kind of person you wouldn;t want to tick off. He has connections. Savitor is royal, and he shows it. He hates vampires of any kind from any background, and is verrrry protective over his loved sister.
Siblings: Wellllll, Saviar is my sister, and I have a twin named Savilor..
Background: Do you know who you are asking?
But happily he died! Very Happy
Looks: Savitor is slightly short, but normal height. He has light brown hair and red eyes, and has slightly tanned skin.

Name: Isacc
Species: Werewolf
Personlity: Isacc is .... Isacc.... X D (To lazy to fill this crud out)
Background: ....
Looks: Isacc is about Savitor's height, has light red / brown hair, and has slightly tanned skin. He also has red eyes.

Enjoyment starts... N O W!
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

In The Dark Empty Re: In The Dark

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 5:51 am

Name: Saviar
Species: werewolf
Personlity: Saviar is kinda quiet and a little shy but trust me she can be agressive
siblings: Savitor
Background:
Looks: Saviar has very light brown hair the covers one eye her eyes are a beautiful dark blue

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 5:59 am

Lukea leaned against a large old pine tree, looking up the giant black fence with the large sign that said "Welcome to Noelle. Once you come in, Good Luck getting out." Smirking he crossed his arms, his grey hair flopped infrount of his stunning eyes.

Savitor paced the halls of his kingdom, stopping every now and then to look both ways. "Oh, there you are Stone!" He snarled, seeing the tall man in the suit coming toward him.

Towering over the boy, Stone cranked his head downward to look at his.. tiny.. master. "Yes Prince Savitor?" He asked in his thick, strange accent.

(X D X D X D X D STONE!!!!)
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 6:05 am

Saviar looked at her brother pacing and just thought one thought crossed her mind that she had to think about. does he see me? she suspected so but kept watching him. Her blue eyes flickered from him to stone.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 6:18 am

Stone glanced behind the complaining boy, to see Saviar walking behind. "Uhm, sorry to interupt Sir, but let us go in here and you tell me all about that.." He said, placing his hand on the boy's shoulder and making sure he could not turn around. He glanced over his shoulder to the girl, and gave a smile and a wink, before turning back around and dragging the boy into a room.

Lukea sighed, and slowly pushed open the black iron gates. Hearing a loud clank, they opened with much fource. He walked forward, the horrable scent reaching his nose and making him crinkle his nose. "Blehhhhh... Infested with the other kind.." He snarled, shoving the doors closed.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 6:21 am

She smiled at Stone as well and leaned against the wall she looked around and sighed "hmmm. . ." she sighed looking around again "hmmmm. . ." she said again
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 6:27 am

Getting done with his rant, Savitor pushed beside the tall butler and headed down the long pannel, not knowing he was going away from his sister.

Stone nodded, and grinned as he lifted his hand to his ears and took out the earplugs. "These things come in handy when you have a little brat- uhm, er, uhm, child like him on hand." He muttered, and chuckled sliently as he walked back out to Saviar. "Going somewhere madam?" He asked, knowing Savior was out of ear shot.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 6:32 am

"no just standing around." she smiled then looked at Stone again she had to look up to see his face of cource then she thought of the strange blonde girl with a sparkling shirt she had met not long before.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 6:42 am

"Ah." Stone answered. Feeling the vibrations of his left jacket pocket he quickly fittled with his cellphone. "Hello?" He paused, sighing deeply. "No, Tess, I cannot get you a sparkly thing in the sky.." He paused again, holding back a laugh. "Why? Because it is a star, Tess, and it is in space and...-" Another pause. "Tess, no, I can't." Then he shut the phone, chuckling lightly.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 6:45 am

Saviar chuckled "that sounded interesting" she chuckled and continued looking at Stone. she counted down on her fingers untill. . . .stone's phone rang again. she giggled and watched woundering if he would answer it.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 6:52 am

Counting with Saviar he got to five when his phone rang. He answered it. "Yes?" He looked dumbfounded, hearing a preppy, brattish voice on the other end say "I made a piddle..." He imedently hung up the phone and burst out laughing, silently ofcourse. Do you know how much trouble a butler could get in if he burts out laughing? Alottt.

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 6:58 am

Saviar had managed to hear what the girl said and burst out laughing still pretty silently she kept laughing. She kept looking at Stone. "interesting girl whoever that was and not interesting at all just plain stupid." she giggled behind her hand
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 7:06 am

"That was T-...Tess.." Stone managed to chuckle, shoving his phone back in his pocket, and turning to walk away. "Oh, Madam, If you would, could you please go and excort the newly arrived here? He should be at the gate..Thank you, Madam." He said, turning and walking through one of the many opened doors.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 7:13 am

"ummmm sure. . .i wounder if Savitor i gonna freak about this." she said walking to the gate there she saw someone she walked over. "Luckea right? Well i am Saviar now um could you follow me please?" she said in her shy voice of hers
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 7:19 am

Snapping out of his daze Lukea looked up to see a girl. He was leaning on the metal bars, so he was bout her height. "Erm, You pronounced it wrong, But yeah. I'm Lukea. And alright.." He chuckled, looking the girl over, and standing up. "So, Humm, Where ya from? You seem shy." He chuckled, stopping beside the girl.

Glancing around and seeing no one, Stone picked up the radio and placed it on the glass table in the middle of the room. He turned up the volume slightly, and started dancing about and singing along.

(^^ Niles moment!! X D)
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 7:23 am

Saviar looked at him. "i am from here of course and so what does it matter if i am shy?" she said walking forward
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 7:30 am

"It matters because if you are shy, You will not like what I am about to ask you." He chuckled, stepping infrount of her and making her stop. "Will you go out with me?" He asked, his sly grin on his face. "Kidding, Kidding. I just met you." He chuckled, returning to his place beside her.

Stone picked up a broom, and started using it as a air guitar. He then again started singing and dancing.

(Sooo this is what Stone does on Saturday... X D)
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 7:40 am

Saviar's eyes widened. "you better be kidding. . .heh heh your just lucky my brother wasn't around when you said that!" she giggled and came to the large house and walked into a room to see Stone dancing singing and using a broom as an air guitar. "St. . .STONE?!" she laughed watching him then glancing behind him to see if Luckea was coming.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 7:47 am

Hearing his name, Stone froze. He turned slowly to the two, eyeing them. "You do realise I have to kill you.." He said, with the best serious face he could muster at the moment. He then grinned and stood up, walking over to the two. "Hello Sir, I am Stone. The butler around here. Good to me you." He nodded to Lukea.

Lukea nodded back. "Alright, But whats with the 'sir' nonsence? Call me my real name, Lukea." He said in a polite tone, his manners being exelent at worst.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 7:51 am

Saviar giggled at what she had just witnased she giggled then about what Luckea had said then her eyes flickered from the two. She grined at Stone. "your not going to get far with that Stone" she grined
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 7:56 am

"Oh, So true Madam. Here, wait in the sitting room, I will have Master Savitor with you in a moment.." He muttered, opening a door for the two, and dashing off to fine the little brat- ermmmm, boy.

Lukea nodded. "Thank you.." He muttered, before opening the door all the way. "After you." He grinned to Saviar, his stunning eyes half way hidden by his strangly colored grey hair.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 8:01 am

She smiled and walked in to the room and sitting on a chair and looking at him. "thanks." She smiled again and waited for her brother to come.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Lukea slowly walked into the dim room after her, his eyes flicking around. He then sat on the red velvet chair across from hers. Feeling unwelcomed by the scents he rubbed his hands together, like he allways did when he was anxious. He looked at the girl, careful not to let her see him staring, that was sitting across from him. "Soo, heh.." He muttered, attempting to make small-talk.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 3:58 pm

"hmmmm. . ." Saviar jerked up from her thoughts hearing the boy talk. "erm, sorry thinking. . ." she sighed looking at the boy. she sighed again looked at the doorway she suspected her brother would be comming through but then she looked back at Luckea.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 4:34 pm

"Yeah, yeah." Lukea muttered, shifting his weight and propping his feet up on the table beside him. He sighed as he looked at the walls lined with bookshelves, his eyes flicking from one cloth back book to another.

Savitor walked down the carodor, pausing every step or so to glance around, no sure exactly where his sister and the newcomer was. He had been informed that the newcomer was a girl, and knew his sister could defend herself against a girl.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum