ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Dark

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In The Dark - Page 2 Empty Re: In The Dark

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Saviar sighed and walked to the doorway and peaked out to dee where her brother was seeing him she smiled and walked ack in after she was sure he saw her and walked back in sitting the chair in front of the boy again.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri May 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Savitor walked after his sister, into the room. The image before him took him off guard, and he stumbled, and fell backwards, landing on his back on a rug. "What?! Who?! Who is this discrase?!" He snarled, getting back up.

Lukea stood, a scowl crossed his face. "Lukea, not that you deserve to know." He snarled.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri May 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Saviar got to her feet and helped her brother up. "Savitor, this is as he already informed you Lukea i thought you had been informed of him." she said puzzled looking at her brother.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Lukea smirked, sitting back down into his chair.

Savitor nodded, glaring at the tall boy. "Yes, I was informed of it, but I was told it was a female!" He growled, his fists clenched at his sides. His blood red eyes were fixed on the boy, looking him over.

Lukea scowled, and shook his head. "Well, I can tell you, I am a male." He hissed, propping his feet back on the glass table.

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun May 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Saviar took a step back from both of the angry boys and tripped back into the chair she was sitting in before. "who told you that?" she said her eyes still flickering back and forth from the two boys that she was a little afraid of both at the moment oddly she had not been afraid of either before. . . .her eyes still flickering back and forth from them.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon May 30, 2011 4:35 am

Savitor growled to himself, his fists clenched at his sides. Ignoring his sister's question he turned, and begain to walk to the door.

Isacc walked into the room, his red hair in his eyes. He slowly stopped in the doorway, a huge grinn crossing his face. "Hi.. oh.. bad time?" He asked, his grin fading seeing Lukea.

Lukea smirked, and crossed his arms at the sight of the Prince walking away. "Pathedic." He muttered under his breath.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon May 30, 2011 4:44 am

"Isacc, is that you?" Saviar said a grin on her face she then glanced at Lukea and thought: hmmm he maybe my brother but i agree pathetic. Saviar got to her feet the grin still on her face.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon May 30, 2011 4:51 am

Isacc grinned, and pushed Savitor aside, grabbing Saviar in a hug. "Saviar!" He said, backing away. "I missed you! Not.. In.. the.. weird way.." He muttered, trailing off.

Lukea rolled his eyes. "Soo, are we just going to have a big family reunion here in my room or..?" He muttered, eyeing the two.

Savitor growled and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon May 30, 2011 4:58 am

Saviar giggled then cocked her head at Lukea she out a hand on Isacc's shoulder. "i know i missed you too. . ." Saviar once again looked at Lukea then drug Isacc out of the room. "lets continue this out here shall we?" she smiled and hugged him. "ugh there has been a lot of stress around here lately she backed away and smiled again.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon May 30, 2011 5:04 am

Lukea nodded, and closed his eyes when the two had left. This had been one messed-up day.

Isacc grinned, and hugged her aswell. "I mean, I missed you alottt." He chuckled, leaning against the wall and stumbling, falling, getting up, and dusting himself off.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon May 30, 2011 5:09 am

Saviar giggled pushing him slightly. "same old Isacc." she giggled again. then looked down the hall wondering where her brother had stormed off to. . .she looked at Isacc and smiled again "i haven't seen you in like forever!" she smiled.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon May 30, 2011 5:25 am

"I know.. Forever too long.." Isacc smiled, crossing his arms. He slowly glanced around, looking down the hallways. "Big place you and Savitor have here.." He muttered. "The very best for my princess. I mean, erm, A princess.." He quickly corrected, rubbing the back of his neck nervously
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 am

Saviar raised an eyebrow. "ok then. . ." she giggled slightly and then walked outside wondering if her would follow she then hid what she had oicked up behind her back and waited for Isacc.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 am

Isacc waiteda second before following quickly, and catching up to her. "Ermm, So, erm, What now?" He questioned, looking around the frount lawn, through the thin patch of forests on both sides and into the medows that were lined with thick, dence forestry.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon May 30, 2011 5:37 am

Saviar saw her chance and poked Isacc with the stick she had picked up. "that is whats next." she giggled then poked him again.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum