ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of north street

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dogs of north street  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dogs of north street

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

"eh, cuss all you want doesn't bother me." Fall sighed giggling at the remark. Fall looked at War then at the sky again. She fliped onto her back and sighed looking at the moon she then sighed and looked at War again.

"What me and Fall no, no, no she doen't even like me in that way and i don't like her in that way...." He sighed realizing he did a little but not as much as before he met Coventt.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:12 pm

"Oh, alright." Coventt whispered. "Well..So." She breathed, no idea what to say or do next. She pulled her ears back, and sat there, looking at her paws, feeling out of place. Honostly, the only dog or wolf she had ever really trusted was War. He could tell her to jump off a cliff and she would listen, not that Warri ever would. This is partly Warri's fault. He kept her unsocialized for so long, afraid someone would hurt her.. Afraid she would make him mad. Coventt knew this. However, she did nothing about it. Warri has and allways will be her big brother. He is her friend and can be her worst enemy. Warri didn;t want this to happen.
She sighed, and got to her paws slowly. "I.." She stammered, unsure how to say she needed to leave or else her brother would be mad.. "...I really shoudn't.." She attempted again. "...Nevermind." She ended, sitting back down beside him, but avoding his gaze.

Warri snickered. "Coventt dosn;t like it.." He chuckled, laying his head between his paws. "Mmm.." He muttered, sitting on the edge of the tin still. "If I fall, I blame you for hogging all the room." He snickered sarcasticly.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Fall glared at him a moment before sticking her tounge out at War, she giggled and sat up. She looked at him then at the low drop from the ground to the top of the shed. "Wouldn't hurt really at all if you fell" she said.

Sterling looked at her confused. "You alright?" He asked, "Wow i never thought i would have to say this but i am freaking confuzzled..." He chuckled then he sighed and laid his head between his paws. i hope i didn't blow it with her..... he thought with yet another sigh.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:31 pm

"I'm.. I'm fine." Coventt answered, then noticed what he had said. "Confuzzled?" She giggled, swatting him upside the head with her paw then laying back down and resting her head on her paws. She smiled at him, then looked away. Moonlight flooded the inside of the shed, making the walls look as if they were underwater. She smiled to herself nad closed her eyes.

Warri stood up and shook his pelt. "Wanna see if it will hurt?" He snickered, walking over and pulling her gently by the scruff, getting to the edge. "Kidding." He muttered through her fur, and put her down. "Kidding." He snickered, sitting beside her. His paws brushing her side.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Fall laughed and looked at War "Grrrr..." she fake growled swatting him in the head with her paw she giggled and fake growled again before nuzzling him. "your fuzzeh..." She giggled. "as if you didn't already know that." She giggled again.

"ouchy," he chuckled, "Yes confuzzled....confused and puzzled get it?" He chuckled swatting her paw with his.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Taken off guard by the nuzzle, Warri took a second to snicker. "I have never been told that I was fuzzy." He chuckled, standing up. Dunking his head down he lined his nose up with her's, his ears back. "Challanging me?" He snickered, laying back down and swatting at her chin with his paws gently. "I win." He chuckled.

Coventt smiled, and nodded. "Ah, I see." She smiled, scooting a bit closer to him. Now their fur was touching. What she did next caught even her off guard. She raised her head and nuzzled into his shoulder, resting her muzzle on his shoulder.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Fall looked at Warri. "NO!" she said swatting him on the head, "I Win! not you." She giggled. "And you are fuzzeh." she said swatting him on the head again.

Sterling looked at her and smiled he sighed and laid his head on hers "mmmm." he sighed.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Razz

Last edited by earthdog45 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:48 am; edited 3 times in total
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Warri nipped her paws gently. "Will you stop that?" He snickered, swatting her legs with his huge paws. "Fine, You win." He chuckled, getting to his paws and circling her breafly before sitting close by her. His amazing eyes trailed down to the roof.. He had left his sister alone.. With a male... He fought the eerge to get uo and go check on her.. Looking at fall he gave his smirk, and laid down.

Coventt smiled, nuzzling into his warm fur again. She sighed, but did not pull away. She actually scooted closer. She didn't want this moment to end.. yet she had just met him..
Who was she kidding? She didn;t trust him..
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Fall laid down next to him and nuzzled into him. "fwuffy...." She giggled sarcasticly even though he was fluffy. She closed her eyes and sighed and nuzzled him again but why did she trust him of all dogs he seemed untrustable yet she kinda did trust him.

Sterling sighed and nuzzled her again. Sterling had always had trust isues why did he trust her then? he may never know.

Saphire sighed walking through the narrow alley way she found a dirt road and just as she was about to walk up it a glass bottle crashed down next to her a peice of glass went into her side. "Ouch! idiot didn't you see me?!?!" she snarled walking up the road. she saw a shed with two dogs on the top. "Craptastic!! already inhabited."

Fall looked up. "erm....War....look down there..." she sighed looking down at the Jack Russell.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Warri looked off the shed, seeing the small dog at the bottom. "Nehh.. Should we attack it? Or welcome it? You know what, I am to lazy to even talk to it right now." He snickered, looking back to Fall with his smirk. He crawled backwards, next to Fall again, and laid there. Their sides touching.

Biting her lip Coventt slowly pulled away, and looked at him. "Are... Are you just going to leave like everyone else?" It seemed like a silly question, but sadness in her eyes showed that the question was real. Coventt knew his answer, Like everyone else's, would be that they are going to stay.. But she needed to hear it. Even if she didn;t believe it, she needed to hear it. She thought about looking away.. but she oushed the thought away. She continued to stare at him, her ears back and her tail still.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:10 am

"Of course not are you? i know what your thinking but it's just i dunno i have had a troubled past and everyone i ever knew left.....you know it's just been hard..." Sterling stoped himself at that, "Erm...sorry for dumping this on you....but the answer i gave you is true the only way i am gonna leave you is if i die no matter what...." He nuzzled her and looked at his paws.

"Laziness is gooooood...." Fall sighed, "but we really should see if it is trust worthy or not shouldn't we?" Fall looked at Warri then down at the dog again.

"So.....you all don't mind me staying here correct." Saphire said sitting down and looking at the roof dogs.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:21 am

Coventt nodded, seeing the truth in his eyes. "I will. Allways." She whispered, nuzzling her muzzle under his chin. "Allways." She echoed, pressing herself up to him. She sighed, feeling a quick, small tear run from her eye and going into his fur. Sne nuzzled him again.

Warri stepped forward, stumbling, falling off the roof and landing in a trashcan, knocking it over, and landing with his back half in the trashcan and his head bounced on the concret. "Ah! God damned slick roof!" He cursed quite loudly, getting up. His head was spinning and he had to blink a few times to clear uo his vision. "Damn that hurt." He snarled at himself, then looked at the dog. "You know, I just don;t care at the moment." He muttered, sitting. His head was spinning and dizzy, and there was a large gash in his chest from hitting the trashcan, other than that he was okay.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:36 am

"Alright we might wanna seperate a bit before i get killed." He whispered with a chuckle he scooted away enough where Warri wouldn't suspect anything he smiled at her still. he didn't want to moe away but he liked life kinda and he wanted his to continue.

"Ok so i was heh heh wrong....." Fall said with a nervouse smile she sliped and fell but landed on her paws. "ow that hurt not as much as i thought it would though i guess i just got lucky." She smiled walking over to Warri she nuzzled him. "You alright?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"ok thennnn......" Saphire said walking toward the door. "I'm Saphire by the way." She sighed walking in the shed.

"I'm fall and this is Warri." Fall sighed inspecting the large gash.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2