ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebels [human roleplay :P]

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rebels [human roleplay :P] Empty Rebels [human roleplay :P]

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 pm

in a town called Hollows Edge unknown to the world on the outscerts of america there are a team of rebels amongst this team there are two leaders Dwilight and Ty mess with them and meet your fate now nessisarily they're not to bad of people they steal of course and on this sertain occasion the small team must kidnap a celeberty! this is because of the large reward people are offering but they are gonna keep him a while to see if the reward will rise or if the celebertiy will be replaced now i must mention this team is poor i guess you could say but thats the life of a rebel...

Skelly

name:
civilian/rebel:
Crush:
Personality:
Past: (Opt.)
Siblings:
Others: (Opt.)
Looks:

name: 'Ty...not that you diserve to know'
gender: 'wow if you have to ask your an idiot, male if you still haven't figured it out'
civilian/rebel: 'well i am one of the leader's of the rebels far from a civilan'
crush: 'What?! no!!! Stalkers'
personality: Ty is sarcastic and would do anything for Dwilight and is in a way over protective, he is also sly and smooth and most girls love him but really he doesn't have feeling's for them...
past:'erm...i'd rather not talk about it...'
siblings: Dwilight...and...nevermind you'll you'll find out...
others: Ty has a scar on the left side of his face from his eye down his face and not to mention the blue bracelet he never takes off..
looks: Ty has long Dark brown hair and forest green eyes, he is also thin, and short for his age, he is also very pale as well...but even with being pale he is very handsome tongue

name: Ashton (prefer's Ash)
civilian/rebel: 'rebel but i'm starting to regret it...just because of Ty...but then again Dwilight's here...'
crush: 'heh heh...Dwilight *looks around to make sure Ty didn't here*'
personality: Ashton is clutsy and doesn't talk at all almost in front of Ty but when it's just Dwilight it's another story...
past: .....
siblings: Drake but i'm not sure if he's alive...
others: ...
looks: Ashton has odly colored gray hair and he's not unattractive he's actually pretty handsome...

name: Taylor!!!!!!!
civilian/rebel: Rebel bebeeeeee
Crush: Erm...Drake...maybe Tyler don't kill him!
Personality: Taylor is sarcastic, humerouse, and agressive when needed she is also sly and sometimes acts like a baby...
Past: num num num...
Siblings: Tyler, Alli, Dwilight, and...Flynn...
Others: ....
Looks: Taylor has veryyyyyyy light blonde hair that is practiclly white and has purpleish blueish eyes she also has a large scar on her right arm.
[u]

Name: Starri Nite
civilian/rebel: rebel...and civilian...
crush:...Blake...don't tell Freewayy or Drake!
personality: Starri Nite is shy very very shy and try's to stick with Freewayy most of the time she doesn't talk much either...
past: Erm...Freewayy he...nevermind
siblings: Freewayy and i had two more but i don't know what happened to them and i haven't talked much since.
other's: no..
looks: Starri night has light gray hair and amazing dark blue eyes that have specks of light blue and is quite beautiful.

Name: Skylar
civilian/Rebel: civilian
crush: Flynn
personality: kinda shy and weak... and feels like she can't do anything.
past:....
siblings: Alex, Sophie, and Covemer.
others:...
looks: Skylar has light brown hair that has dark brown tips...

Last edited by ~Abbi~ on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Rebels [human roleplay :P] Empty Re: Rebels [human roleplay :P]

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:49 am

name: Freewayy Wilde
civilian/rebel: Civilian.
Crush: The chick that threatened to kill me Very Happy xD
Personality: Freewayy is.. yeah you know this Abbigail X D
Past: ....
Siblings:Starri Night, Fayde.......That other one. *Glares at Ashton*
Others: Yeahhhh..
Looks: Freewayy is quite handsome, he has thick grey hair and light blue eyes, he is slightly pale, and has shaggy hair.

name: "Dwilight Wolfe Baby! X D"
civilian/rebel: REBEL. ALL. DA. WAY.
Crush:Nah, no time for love, unless someone catches my eye ;D
Personality: Dwilight is very random and skilled, I know these two things do not go together, but try telling her that. She is the kind of girl that will rip your head off if you think about her friends the wrong way, yet the kind that wants to be liked for who she is.
Past: Find it out yo self.
Siblings: Tyler, Flynn..
Others: Dwilight has a scar on her left back leg.
Looks:
Dwilight is, in one word, beautiful. She has light brown that is about mid way to her waist, and sparkling dark, deep blue eyes. She has a faded out pink studded bracelet that she never goes anywhere without, and usually wears ripped jeans and a thin-strapped shirt. She is skinny, yet lovesss food.

Last edited by ~Open-Your-Eyes~ on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:52 am

name: Flynn Wolfe
civilian/rebel: Reb- oh look!! SHINY!!
Crush: Nopers..
Personality: I gits da shiny Very Happy Wait, what?
Past: ..Birds are pretty..
Siblings: Dwilight, Tyler..
Others: Flynn is.. Flynn..
Looks:
Flynn has veryy light hair that appears white in sunlight, but is really a blonde color. He is skinny and short (like his siblings) and has light blue eyes.

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Rebels [human roleplay :P] Empty here we go!!!

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:02 am

Ty scanned around the small room this house was one of many of the rebels hideouts picking up a knife of the tabel in the middle of the room and putting a cap tybe thing on it and stuffing it in his pocket he walked into another room and saw Ashton laying on a couch his feet on the top part so practically he was upsodedown "Ashton what are you doing....?" Ty asked staring at Ashton confused. "nevermind..." he sighed walking up the stairs to a small bedroom and sitting on the small bed he pocked Dwilight in the ribs. "Hey sister!" he sighed.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 am

Startled, Dwilight twisted around, clutching her closest friend, a Assain's Blade. Her hands were clutched around the leather handle. "Holy crap Tyler.. Scare the crud outta me why don;t ya!" She laughed, putting her blade back into the leather case that was around her neck and one shoulder, like a messanger bag almost. She looked from her brother then into the door he had left opened, seeing Ashton crashed out on the couch. "Watch this." She giggled, walking out the frount door and going around to the side of the shed, jumping in the window without making any noise, and walking up behind the couch, still as silent as could be. "Ashton, what the hell do you think your doing?" She snarled from behind him, trying to keep from giggling.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 am

"Neahhh umm Ty i was just...erm AHHH Dwilight stare the crap outta me why don't you?" Ashton screamed jumping off the couch seeing Ty in the other room laughing his head off. Ashton gripped his face slightly and looked at Ty again and he had a stern look on his face but anyone could tell he was holding back a laugh.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 am

"What I was hoping for!" She laughed, doing a backflip over the couch and landing infront of him. "So, whats up Ashton, besides well.. You.." She said, looking up to see his face. She was obiously flirting, trying to get him to feel awkward as possable. Man she had a evil mind sometimes. A smirkish yet sweet smile crossed her face, blinking her beautiful blue eyes up at him.

Flynn walked in the door, holding a cat by the scruff of it's neck. The thing looked awful, fur matted, and not moving alot, yet it seemed friendly enough. "Kitty.." He smiled at Tyler, walking over and holding it out to him. "Prettyyyy Kitty for Dwilight." He added, stroking the orange and white cat.
[img]Rebels [human roleplay :P] Parker10[/img]

Last edited by :)Kittehn;D on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:32 am

"Flynn, what did you do to the thing?" he said grabing the small cat though he was slightly alergic he didn't care Ty cocked his head at the two then sneezed then stood up putting the cat on the bed he then walked to the window. "Commin' Dwi?" He sighed "going to town to get some stuff you gonna come or am i doin' this alone i know you love the thrill of almost getting caught and dieing" He chuckled.

Ashton looked awkwardly at his feet. "Erm..." He sighed his this Gray hair floping in front of his eyes as he he looked at his feet and Dwilight Ty is gonna kill me and imma die...Ash thought.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:39 am

"Mmm. Alright, fine." Dwilight mumbled a reply to Tyler as she looked at Ashton once more. She smiled and poked his rib cage gently before walking to Tyler. "Aww! It's So Cutee! Where'd you get him?" She asked, immeadently taking the animal from him and stroking it in her arms. "Hi.. Hello Kitty." She giggled as the cat rolled onto it's back in her arms.

Flynn pouted. "Nothing!! He was just laying on the side of the road and I tried to pick him up and he clawed me.. then I screamed and grabbed him by the neck.." He pouted, looking at the three huge bleeding gashes on his hand. "He hurts me.." He whined
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:46 am

"Whatever you say, Flynn, whatever you say..." Ty couldn't help but chuckle Ty then jumped out the window and did flip landing on on his feet and walking slightly away from the house he looked up at the second story window he had jumped out of he sighed and looked up he sat on the ground and waited.

Ashton's eyes ere trained on Dwilight as she walked up the stairs to the bed. "wow..." he murmered floping back on the couch as if he had fainted but he didn't.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:51 am

Dwilight, Cat still in her arms, walked over to the window. "Well.. I don;t think I wanna go.. Take Flynn." She giggled, putting the cat down on the floor and shoving her little brother out the window. She then walked back downstairs and cat on the staircase.

The cat slowly trailed his way down the stairs, sitting beside Dwilight and purring.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Flynn screamed, being shoved out a second story window. He then.. landed in some brush. "OW!" Flynn whined, getting out of the bushes and dusting himself off. "OWOWOWOWOWOW... But I don;t wanna go.." He pouted, walking over to Tyler. "Okay.. Lets go.." He whined, looking at the scratches on his arms.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:00 am

Ty laughed and laughed "look little bro if you don't wanna come then you can just stay here." Ty said walking "i'll bring you back a present, maybe a pet!" He chuckled as if Flynn was a baby. He walked on in the green grass that oddly enough matched his eyes. He jumped onto the roof of a house when he got to the town. he jumped down for a moment and something caught his eye a sign that said 'Missing Celebertiy Freewayy Wilde reward $5,000,000' and under that there was a picture pf the boy. An evil smile stretched across Ty's face looking at the poster he jumped through a window grabbing a whole bunch of food and jumping back outwith the owners of the store screaming angrily after him.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:10 am

Freeway walked along the streets, a grey hoodie with the hood pulled over his hair. He smirked, walking to every "Missing" sign and ripping it down. "I;ll come back if I want to." He smirked. "Wasn;t all it's cracked up to be, anyway." He growled, wadding up the paper and tossing it to the ground. "Why'd I have to get a stupid record deal?" He snarled, louder than he had intended. He looked around slowly, seeing noone he stomped on the paper and walked off.

"Sooooo Ashton, whats been happining in your life?" Dwilight asked, getting to her feet and walking to where he was laying, and flopping down beside him. And I mean shoulder-to-shoulder beside him.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:18 am

"The fact hat Ty hates me is about it " Ashton chuckled closing his eyes slightly "mmm..." he sighed looking at Dwilight.

Ty looked down hearing what the boy had said "Ah ha! he laughed looking down at the boy he jumped off the roof landing on the boy and pinning him he slamed his hand over the boy's mouth thinking he might scream he grabbed he boy's wrist and jumped to the top of the building and jumping on when he got to the soft grass infront of the small house he jumped into the second story window "don't put up much of a fight do ya?" he sighed looking at the extremely tall boy.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

"Not really." Freewayy muttered, yanking his wrist from the .. short.. boy. He then crossed his arms. "I suppose I should, seeing how I don;t know you and all.. but oh well. I don;t care anymore." He said in his extremely deep voice. "I;m guessing your one of the reward freaks, eh? The ones who want the money?" He added, looking down more than a couple feet to see his face.

Dwilight smiled. "I'll protect you." She said, turning on her side towards him. She poked his face. "Why does everyone hate you?" She asked, looking into his eyes. "Your.. fun?" She ended giggling, not sure how else to say it.

Flynn walked around in circles, falling to the ground every now and again. He then started looking at bugs in the grass, and found a piece of tin foil. "SHINY...!" He screamed, grabbing it. "H O T T T!!!" He yelled even louder, tossing it down and running away.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:36 pm

"well more or less i mean we could use it but we don't actually need it i guess you might s-..." He was cut off by Flynn's scream. An evil smile stretched across his face he walked to the window and yelled, "Hey, Flynn, get your face up here." he turned around chuckled, and looked at the closed door on the other side of the room.

"no idea and awsome i'm fun!" he chuckled then he heard Ty screaming to Flynn from upsairs "Ah. Crap." He chuckled looking at Dwilight then up the stairs "He'ssss back" he seemed to roll the s is a srange way.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Freewayy snickered, hearing the scream. "And hey, don;t touch that.. It;s hot." He added in his deep voice, walking to a wall and ssitting on the floor, leaning against it. "So.." He gestured to the window. "Brother of yours?"

Flynn sniffled, and heard the voice. "Okayyy Ty!!" He added, then started running for the door when he heard the deep voice. "Who was that?" He asked, stopping and looking up at the window. "Is a cereal killer in there? PROTECT MY APPLEJACKS!"

Dwilight snickered. "So?" She said, propping herself up on her elbow. "He can;t do anything." She added softly, tugging on his hair. "Your hair is weird.." She giggled.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 pm

"sadly yes..." Ty sighed looking out the window. "not a killer at all..." he chuckled sitting on the ground under the window "curse my shotness..." Ty sighed looking at the boy. He waited for Flynn this would be fun emensly fun...

"yeah yeah yeah..."Ash sighed looking at Dwilight he turned on his sighed and propped up on his elbow. "Actually he can do alot to me."He chuckled.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:55 pm

"Oh.. Okay!" Flynn said, happy as ever. He walked in the door and up the stairs, (ony falling twice) and walked into the room Tyler was in. "AH WHO IS THAT?!" He asked, pointing at a lamppost. "Oh.. I mean Who is THAT?!" He asked, pointing to Freewayy.

Freewayy chuckled, adn got to his feet, walking behind the short boy and slamming the door. "I am here. To. Kill you." He said, all the chuckling gone from his voice. The twinge of a smirk threatened to break his seriousness. He then walked back over to where he was sitting, and sat once more.

Flynn's eyes got huge, and he looked at Tyler. "Ty.. Ty.. Ty.. Ty...TY! TY. TY TYTYTYTYTYTYYTYYY!!" He screamed, scrambling over to where his brother was and hiding behind him. "SAVE ME."

Freewayy couldn't hold it anylonger, he burst out laughing, this new boy was sure a pushover.

Dwilight smiled. "Not if he dosn;t have a reason." She said, getting up and grabbing his hand. "C;mon." She coaxed, pulling him to his feet and letting go of his hand, then walking out the door.

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Ty burst out laughing at turned to Flynn he leaned to Flynn's ear and whispered (being sure not to le Freeway hear), "He isn't a killer he is your pet!!" He held back a chuckle and watched to see what Flynn would do.

Ashton stood up and followed his eyes wide for a moment before they went back to normal. "Well actually he can hit me then be like i just felt the need...thats not a reason...is it?" He said walking out the door after her
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Later Dat Nightttt

Dwilight twisted and tossed and turned in her two-person bed, making a strange noise that was a mix between a moan and a scream. She grabbed her pillow, her being still asleep, and tossed it at the wall. Her noise now very loud and high-pitched, she kicked the quilt off of her and onto the floor. Her bed now completely distroyed, she got up, sleepwalking.
Finding her way to the door, she grabbed the know and twisted it. She then stumbled down the hallway, grabbing another knob and throwing opened the door. Finding herself in Ashton's room, she showly stumbled over to his bed, and plopped herself beside him. She grabbed his waist, her head on her chest, and stopped sturring. She smiled to herself in her sleep.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Ashton woke up slightly and turned to see Dwilight her head on his chest he smiled to himself and fell back asleep Ashton always had some messed up dreams but this one was the most messed up but it was over fairly quickly so i am not gonna tell you about it. He woke up once more and looked at her again she was beautiful...She's so beautiful but...why would a girl like her EVER want a guy like me...i mean really everyone hates me why would she not...i only wish that maybe she doesn't hate me and she might actually...no she would never... he thought sadly looking down at her once more.

Tyler turned over feeling the bed with one hand still asleep he moaned and kept the other hand in a weird bendy position that he could do because he was double jointed the reason he was doing this was because he remember Black Magic his past girlfriend that he had lost track of and never saw again he keeps thinking and hopeing he will someday reunite with her.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Dwilight shifted slightly, grabbing him tighter. She awoke, unsure where she was, unsure who she was holding. "...Ash.. Ashton?" She asked, blinking the blurr of sleep out of her eyes. "What are you doing in.." She trailed off, looking down to see red sheets.. and realising she was in Ashton's room. "..I.." She studdered, confused beyond mesure. "...." Still half asleep, she just laid her head back down on her chest, and drifted off again.

Black Magik sat up, looking out the window in her bedroom. The light of the moon poured in the opened shade, onto the dark wooded floors, onto the forest green walls. Her pitch black hair with white ends was tangled slightly from where she had slept, she had woken herself up to find she heard screaming.. It took her a while to realise it was her.
So, now she is just sitting up, awake, and looking out the window, Hoping that one day her protecter will return.. when she was with him.. She knew nothing would hurt her. "Tyler.." She muttered into the darkness, careful not to make much noise because her brother was asleep in the next room, and had the ears of a fox. Not literly, of corse.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Tyler woke up and blinked rapidly he looked at the window and looked at the small bag he had and yanked out a pencil and paper writing a note that said: be back later i need to clear my head be back soon, Tyler... He sighed and put the note on his bed and jumped out the window walking through a thick green forest and walking to the edge of it seeing a house and he looked up into it and sighe seeing a girl in the window. he sighed thinking about Magik and he sighed leaning against a tree like he always did.

Ashton opened his blue eyes. "Humm..." He sighed be for driffting off again he pet her head a moment then took his hand away and fell deep into sleep.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Dwilight fell into a deep sleep, however she did not exactly dream. She more or less thought, thinking about the situation that her and her brothers are in.. Her thoughts then drifted to Ashton..

Black Magik looked down from the moon tot he grass, her eyes landing on her favorite old oak tree.. Seeing a boy leaning against it.. Wait.. Leaning? "Tyler?" She asked herself silently, leaning out the window a bit. Loosing her grip, she fell out the second story window. "Crap, crap, CRAP!" She screamed, falling.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum