ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebels [human roleplay :P]

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rebels [human roleplay :P] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebels [human roleplay :P]

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Taylor looked at the boy. "No idea...i just woke up in here and..." She stopped and walked to the door "your welcome and hy are you in...Ty's house...?" She sighed her hand on the door knob.

Skylar giggled. "He's still asleep..."

Tyler looked at Magik and poked her face for...no apperent reason...
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 pm

"Pa-leese. More like Plain Place." Magik giggled. "If you somehow think this," She gestured to the white walls and hardwood floors. "Is interesting, you should see my room."

Freewayy, his back now at a wall, looked at the girl "Why are you trying to murder me anyway? I kinda enjoy life so.."

Alli crossed her arms, careful not to cut herself with teh knife. She then looked.. up.. at the boy. "I;m Alli. Why teh hell are you here?"

"Ah, You cuss, eh? How old are you anyway?" Freewayy asked.

"16. And yeah, Now ANSWER." Alli hissed, uncrossing her arms and getting ready to stab him.

Dwilight raised up,and giggled. "Try saying it again. I couldn't understand any of that." She smiled, brushing her hair out of her face.

Sophie walked to her twin again, and kicked him. "SHUTUP!" She hissed in her fearceist whisper, then walked back to her bed.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:30 pm

"Hummm ok..." Tyler chuckled looking around. "Where is it." He chuckled looking at Magik he chuckled again and looked at her again...

Skylar giggled at her siblings.

"Ok, You actually think i would tell Ty he already wants to kill me..." Ashton chuckled.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:31 pm

"Here let me help." Drake said as he got up from the bed and walked over to the girl picking her up and taking her back to her own room. "Wow your....small...So what's your name?" Drake asked walking down the stairs and opening the door that led to the girl, who he was still carrying's room.

Covemer sat up "who just kicked me?" He asked, finally awake.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:39 pm

"Names Taylor but you can call me Saphire if you want thats my nickname thanks to Heymitch and i know i'm small so anyways you didn't answer my question...i mean it doesn't matter to me but it might to Ty..." She giggled.

Skylar giggled again.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:44 pm

"Well you know Ty's twin?" Drake asked. "We're cousins." He said answering taylor's question. "Also nice name, I'm Drake."
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:29 pm

(I'mmmmm BACKKKKKKK Very Happy)

Heymitch, half drunk, staggered to the house he had left his... little.. friends in. "Saph, Chip, Dream, someone open the damn door!" He yelled, quite loudly. Taking a swig of the beer bottle in his hand he started banging rapidly on the door with his fist. "C'mon now!"

Alli paused, hearing Heymitch. "Ah Heymitch.." She laughed, then looked to the boy again. "So.. I suppose my brother knows your here? Fine.. Then.. okay.." She said, catching his gaze for a second before turning away. "You know what, fine. Sleep there." *She pointed to the floor.

Freewayy nodded. "Thanks. And yay, No more trying to murder me!" He snickered, pausing at the yell from outside. "Who...?"

"Don;t ask." Alli giggled, walking back over to her bed. "But I'mmmm to lazy to go let him in.. Taylorrrr!" She yelled the last part. "GET DA DOOR PLEASEITH!!" She ended, putting her pillow over her head.

Dwilight giggled. "True." She said, before kissing him again, stopping breafly when she heard Heymitch. "Heymitch.." She laughed, and started kissing Ashton again.

"My room?" Magik asked, "Well, I would show you but we have to go by Nate's.. If you think he won't notice thenn, okay.." She smiled.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:56 pm

"Drake go to the door pwease..." Taylor looked up the stairs. "FINEEEE!" she yelled to Alli before looking at Drake again "Fly." she said with a smile as she waited for drake to go.

"With my sneakyness he won't notice a thing." Tyler sighed picking up Magik, "Where to?"

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Drake walked to a door still carrying Taylor. A man was standing there yelling. Drake opened the door. "Taylor, who is that?" Drake asked setting her down.

Cove stood up and asked again. "Who kicked me!" He demanded the answer.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:14 pm

"Can't ye ask me your damned self? I'm Heymitch. Now who in hell are you?" He snapped, pushing aside Drake.. then he noticed Saphire.. "And what the hell do you think your doing?" He asked. "Thats one of my little buddys there, and ye ain't going to lay a hand on her, ya here?" He snapped, taking another swig. He was protective over his 'little buddys'... plus he was drunk so...

Freewayy snickered. "Friend of your's?" He asked, hearing Heymitch scream again.

"Something like that." Alli giggled under the quilt over her. Then, she noticed something.. "Look, Don't try to get all buddy-buddy with me, because it's not happening." She growled.

Freewayy threw up his hands. "Finee! After all, I don't want to almost get killed by you again." He added with a wink.. then he noticed she was under the quilt so she couldn't see.. Crapp. He thought.

Sophie looked at Covemer. "Me?" She snapped, playing with her Iphone again.. "Stupid piggys stealing teh stupid eggs.." She snarled.

(Watch out, Drake! X D )
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Taylor giggled. "Heymitchhhhhhhhh..." She giggled again grabbing Heymitch's arm and pulling him to the couch and forcing him to sit down. "Stay, now then this is drake he's...just...strange because of the fact he has been here awhile and i've never seen him..." She said playfully attempting to pull Drake's strange hair without much luck "Your...Hair is all...weird..."

Tyler sighed still holding Magik like a baby. "Humm...do you feel like a baby now?" He chuckled looking at the floor.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Heymitch glared at Drake, and got back up. "Fine. But he has been warned." He added sharply before finishing his bottle and falling back onto the couch. "And I'm not a playin' around. I'm dead serious." He stumbled over his words, but they were pretty understandable.

Magik nodded. "Yeah! I'm short.." She whined, putting her head on his chest.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 pm

"Hi...Heymitch" Drake said. "My hair isn't all weird...it's...awesome!" He laughed pushing Taylor's hand away from his face. "So what happened to Tyler?" Drake asked looking around the room randomly.

"I hate you" Cove joked looking at Sophie.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Taylor shruged. "No idea...let's go check his room!" she giggled looking at Heymitch and climbing up the stairs. walking to the door. "Ummmm..." She sighed looking at the large heavy door that leads to Ty's room. "Humm..."

Tyler smiled "well then you are my baby i mean just look at how i am holding you." he chuckled looking at her.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 pm

"Back at 'cha, lil' bro." Sophie allways called Covemer 'Lil' Bro' because she was born 2 minutes before him. She smirked to herself.

Heymitch looked at Drake. "I don't like you." He snapped, before tossing his bottle against teh wall and letting it smash to peices.

Magik smiled. "Yeah." She said, kissing his cheek. "Anyway, my room is that way," She said pointing down a hallway to their left. "And the second door to the right." She added.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:51 pm

((The website is *********))

((*********))

[...... ^^^ SERIOUSLY?!?!]
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:58 pm

"DRAKE, HEYMITCH ONE OF YOU GET UP HERE AND HELP ME!!!" Taylor screamed at the two. "NOW!" She yelled feircely and then giggled to herself.

"Alrighto." Tyler said walking down the hall and woundering if she would smack him for that because that was also something she said never to say again...

Skylar giggled you to are so weird Alex woke up "Woah everyone is up at 3 am..." She giggled.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

"Ok be right there" Drake said as he hurried up the stairs.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Heymitch got up and stumbled up the stairs after him, grabbing Drake by the collar of his shirt and pushing him back down the stairs. "I gots it, boy." he snarled, and walked to where Sapphire was. "What do ye need?"

Magik glared at him. "Baddd, I told you to never say that again!" She giggled.

Nate sat up. "Magik, who are you talking to? What are you doing up?" He asked through his closed door.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Tyler's eyes widened and he put Magik down then he hid under Magik's bed "Yay." He whispered to Magik and then made himself unseeable. He stuck his tounge out and closed his eyes.

Taylor pointed at the door, "Help me out here." she looked at the heavy door. and stuck her tounge out. She then looked toward the stairs "Ouchy" she giggled at Heymitch and Drake's Fight? i guess.

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:25 pm

"Humm.. Alrigh'." Heymitch said, scratching his chin for a moment. Instead of reaching for the knob and raised his foot adn kicked the thing opened, catching himself from falling in the process. "And that, is how I do 'at." He chuckled, holding the door opened for her. "C'mon now." He rushed lightly.

Magik looked at Tyler in panic. "N.. No one Nate.. Just myself... and I am up because.. because.." She scanned her mind for a answer. "I was.. thinking about Mystic.." She ended sadly, and it wasn't a lie.. she was thinking about her.

Nate got to his feet and walked to his door, opening it and walking to his sister, then grabbing her in a hug. "It's not your fault.." He said, his voice suddenly sad. "It's no one's fault but her own." He ended. "Now, Go on to bed." He said, closing the door to her room as he walked out, then walking into his own door and closing it.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm

"Wow dat was close..." Tyler said climbing from under her bed. He sat on her bed and hugged her. "so..."

"Thanks Heymitch." She said walking in and seeing no one. "hummm..." she said picking up the note on his bed and reading it "he was thinking about Magik again..." She sighed sitting on his bed.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Heymitch nodded. "Yup." He said. "So, can ya open it from 'tha inside or what?" He asked,stumbling over his words again.

Magik sighed. "Yeah.."

(BTW I can't come over.. -.-)
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 pm

"yupp." Taylor sighed woundering if Drake was ok. "Hummm you alive Drake?" She shouted from Ty's room. She looked at the blue and white quilt on Ty's bed and sighed floping down on Ty's bed. "mmmm..." She sighed closing her eyes noticing it as about 3 am..."Heymitch did the bar stay opened just for you or...?" She giggled. "Drakeeeeeeeeeeeee are you dead?"

Tyler sighed and pulled Magik into his lap and hugged her. "Well...humm...3 am huh?" He said looking at the alarm clock... "Humm...doesn't feel like it."

(:"(..................)
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:40 am

"More like they closed early and told me to get the hell out, but yeah." Heymitch muttered, the twinge of a chuckle on his voice. He then stumbled back down the stairs, Stopping next to Drake, whom was laying on the floor. He placed his boot on his chest, and leaned over. "Listen. Because I'm only gonna say this once. If you do anything to break her heart, I break your skull. Clear 'nough?" He snapped, walking over him and sitting on the couch.

Dwilight kissed him again, and smiled. "Erm, Ash, What was that?" She asked, remembering teh crash she heard before. "Did someone fall down the stairs?" She giggled.

Magik nodded. "I know, feels mor elike.. 2:00pm?" She asked, outting her arms around his neck. "I missed you."
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next