ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebels [human roleplay :P]

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rebels [human roleplay :P] - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebels [human roleplay :P]

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 am

Taylor giggled and ran down the stairs sitting on Drake's chest and kissed him. "Wake up!" She giggled putting her small foot on his face. "Faceeeeeeeeeeeeeee." She said petting his face. "Hummis..." She sighed walking to a cabinet and opening it pulling out a pair of nerdy glasses that made her look like an extremly tiny librarian, and put them on. "Ok now wake up" She said smacking him.

Tyler sighed and hugged Magik. "I know i missed you too...Bugs are stalkers..." He chuckled smacking a bug that was on his leg. "See what i mean and yeah it does feel like 2 pm..." He sighed and he petted Magik's Black hair and then started playing with the white tips of it. "Humm..." He sighed lightly smacking her hair. "hummis..." He chuckled.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:25 am

Drake woke up his ribs hurt badly. He looked up at Taylor, "Ummm...ok then....tiny librarian?" He asked her. He sat up and looked at heymitch. "one question, Taylor did he step on me?"

(sorry about the short posts Razz and can I put drake's and cove's info in my next post?)
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:30 am

(X D X D even on the I-pod where everything is tiny you can still see Brett in the middle of all the filmcow and other random pics)
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:32 am

"yush!" She said nodding her head rapidly with a smile. She said laying on her back on the floor. "Ouchy's" She said getting up and sitting in his lap. "Comfy." She sighed looking up at him. "Heymitch no steping on people." She giggled knowing he wouldn't listen.

Tyler sighed and continues lightly hitting her hair.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:42 am

name:Drake
civilian/rebel:rebel
crush:Taylor
personality:Drake is...well...Drake
past:Drake's parents died when he was 7 and his sister died when she was 3...so...yeah
siblings:Ashton.....sadly Sad and Starry Night Razz
others:nope
looks:Drake has black hair that is long and wavy and drapes over his dark blue eyes.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Heymitch, with a heave, got up and walked to the staircase, being sure not to step on Saphire yet stepping on Drake's ribcage. He stood there for a second, giving a smirk down to Saphire, then turned around, and walked back tot he couch, sitting down again.

Sophie, now blasting her music to the Duck Song, glanced over at her siblings. "W00P! P A R T Y A T T H R E E A M!!" She shouted, then, calm as ever, continued playing angry birds.

Magik smiled, and tilted her head. "Sorry I;m not at happy as I usually am." She smiled, hugging him.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 pm

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad" Taylor giggled loolking over at Heymitch she then poked Drake's most likely broken rib cage seeung if he would howl with pain...

"Nahhh it's fine." Ty said hugging her back. Then pokeing her face. "Faceeeeeeeeeeee" he thought a moment poked her face again and in a weird accent he said, "pokeeeeeeeeeeeee" then chuckled.

"WOOT!" Skylar shouted and then looked around walking over to sophie and pulling the earphones out of her ipod making the duck song blast through the room.

Starri Nite woke up with night mares yet again she sighed looking around the small room. She felt like she was in prison but she wasn't but it just felt like it because at the moment she had litterally no one with her.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 pm

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Drake screamed loudly. "Why did you poke me?" He lay on the floor in pain hopeing that Heymitch wouldn't come step on him again.

Cove covered his ears.It wasn't helping. "Turn it off! Turn it off!! Turn it off!!!" He yelled looking at Sophie.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Name:Covemer
civilian/rebel:rebel
crush:nope
personalitly:let's just say Cove can be pretty stupid sometimes
past:
siblings:Sophie,Skylar,and Alex
looks:Cove has short brown hair and green eyes
others:nope

earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:43 pm

"Cause i'm Ebil bwhahahahahablabercoughhahaha." She laughed looking down at him she then stood up and walked up to Heymitch "hummm..."she sighed walking over and lifting Drake's arm with her foot and then threw and empty can at Heymitch. "Drakeeeeee baaaad boy!" She giggled silently.

Skylar glared at Cove "keep it on soph!" she shouted.

Tyler sighed and continued hugging Magik.

Starri Nite sighed and looked at the ceiling. "i hate being all alone in this big empty house!" She shouted angrily sitting up in bed.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Death-By-Narwhal Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:46 pm

[Hiya new people! Well, I suppose in this case I would be the new person seeing how I am on another account than my original.. anyway, I'm Skylar. I thought it was cool seeing how there is a person on this roleplay named Skylar, Very Happy So yeah.. just dropping in! I actually came to see if the website was working, (and appearently I fixed it with my witchcraftin' skills) so yeah..]
Death-By-Narwhal
Death-By-Narwhal

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 pm

[Well hia there wow...my name is oviouse X D X D anyways yeah X D thats cool that, that's your name and there is a character on here X D hummis Taylor is ebil X D so yeah hia Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy nice to meet 'cha anyways love the user name and the profile pic X D so yeahs....]
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 pm

[X D X D demon looks like mini Uriel X D X D]
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Drake slowly sat up "i think i broke a rib." he said holding his side. Also, Taylo before i got up....did you.....kiss me...?
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

"...Maybe..." Tayor mumbled sitting on the couch and putting her feet on the table.

Tyler sighed again and continued wacking Magik's hair.

Skylar sighed and listened to the music.

Starri Nite covered her face with a pillow and screamed into it that is how much she missed Freewayy...He had left that morning and still not returned.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:56 am

Heymitch, who the can barley missed, yanked the lamp sitting on the table at his feet out of the wall and threw it at Drake. "Stupid.. damned.." He trailed off, cursing under his breath and putting his feet up on the table. "GOOD." He snarled, hearing Drake's remark about a broken rib..."Kissed?" Heymitch echoed, standing. "KISSED? No. No no. You lay another hand on her boy and I damn swear...!" He trailed off, his hands clenched in fists at his sides, while his un-blinking glare was pinned on Drake.

Freewayy, who had just laid down, bolted strait up. "Oh shi...z.." He finished slowly, glancing over at Alli. "Starri.. DAMN IT." He cursed, shoving his hands in his pockets looking for his phone. Finding it, he touched the numbers to StarriNight's cell number. Ring.. Ring.. "Crap, is she even awake?" He asked himself.

Alli, half asleep, tossed a pillow in Freewayy's direction. "Shut up!" She muttered through her pillow.

Magik smiled. "I'm so happy your back." She said, kissing him.

Sophie put on "I Like It" And cranked up the music to where you could barley think. "BETTER COVEMER?" She shouted over the music, giving a smile in Sky's direction.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 am

Taylor smirked and poked Heymitch. "Shhhhhh..." She attempted to calm him down.

Starri Nite picked up. "Freewayy?!" She shouted with joy she sat up in bed her eyes slightly red where she had been slightly crying.

Tyler pulled away, "Me too.." He said then started kissing her again.

Skylar smiled knowing the words to the song sang along even though she couldn't here herself.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 am

"Shh, Calm yourself my children.. child.. whatever." Freewayy snickered. "Yeah, It's me.." He then noticed how her voice sounded. "Woah, you alright? Whats the matter?" He asked, getting up and walking over to a window in the room.

Alli sat up, "My child?" She echoed to herself. "How old is he?" She asked, laying back down and stareing at the roof. "Humm."

Magik smiled, still kissing him.

Heymitch grumbled angerly. "Your just lucky that Saph is here, boy!" Heymitch snapped, sitting back on the couch and crossing his arms. "Just watch out. I have more guns than you have IQ points." He warned.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:19 am

"I'm fine...so anyway what happened to you anyway?" Starri Nite sighed sitting on her bed and looking at the ceiling.

Saphire giggled cutely. "Hummis Drake is lucky now i'm afraid you'll shoot him in his sleep" She giggled looking at Heymitch.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 am

"I left?" Freeway snickered, leaning on the window ledge, on his knees. "Damn, missed a good dramitic moment there, I shoulda said I got kidnapped, much more drama." He laughed, looking up at the stars. "So whats up Starri?"

Heymitch griped again. "Yea, but it won't just be one shot and done. He'll bleed ta death." He added. "Slowly n' painful..y.." He said, attempting to correct his grammar.

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:34 am

Starri's eyes widened. "You were kidnapped?! Seiriously by who?" She said, "The question is are you ok?" She said in panic.

Taylor's eyes widened "Ouchy!" She giggled. "You don't have to fix your grammer." she giggled.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 am

Freeway snickered, "No! I;m fine. God damn Star, CALM DOWN. I was not kidnapped, Hell if I wanted to leave I could just jump through this window.. I kinda like it here." He raised his eyebrowls, knowing Star would say something like 'Okay, who is she?' He snickered at the thought. "Oh Little Starri, allways jumping the gun before the bullet is fired." He added, grinning at himself.

Heymitch nodded. "Good." He said with a slight chuckle before shooting daggers in Drake's direction before looking back to Saphire.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:37 am

"Sorry, sorry...wait who is she?" She giggled smileing to herself but in her mind she was thinking Damn i miss him i need him because imma be dead before long... "I'm gonna die" She whispered to herself.

"Mhmmm..." Taylor sighed looking at Heymitch then at Drake she poked Drake and then propped her feet up on the table.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4