ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebels [human roleplay :P]

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rebels [human roleplay :P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebels [human roleplay :P]

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Tyler looked up to see a girl falling he ran over and caught her as if she were a baby, he looked at the girl his eyes grew wide. "M-M-Magik?!" He asked in suprise, "Is that you, is that really you?" He asked hugging her like a baby.

Ashton looked at Dwilight and smiled "At least i can imagine you being mine when your asleep..." He whispered with a chuckle.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Magik, startled and surprised, opened her eyes to find she was.. not dead. "T..Thanks.." She muttered, looking up at her savior. "...Ty..Tyler?" She studdered. "Yeah.. It's me.." She said, trying to keep her voice down. She didn't know rather to get to the ground or kiss him.

Dwilight smiled in her sleep as she heard his voice, not able to make out what he had said. She nuzzled herself into him and sighed.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Tyler looked down at her Magik and kissed her. "Wow i missed you i just missed you so much words can't discribe how much i missed you actually, i'm just glad that i found you." he lowered his voice slightly knowing he was being a little too loud and not wanting to be found by Nate (Magik's brother) so he sat on the ground still holding her and he hugged her again. "I just...I missed you...so so so much and i am just sorry i ever lost track of you...you forgive me?" Tyler said with puppy dog eyes that he used to be able to hipnotize Magik with he really hoped he still could...

Ashton sighed and smiled as Dwilight nuzzled into him "Like i said at least i can imagine that you will EVER like me...EVER..." He whispered. looking at Dwilight and then to the red sheets.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Magik smiled, sitting in his lap. "Forgive you for what? It was my fault I moved, afterall." She said with a slight giggle. "And I missed you to.. I didn;t feel safe without you.." She added, and every word was true. She had woken up screaming every night that they had been away from eachother. "But Now I;m here. And so are you. Thats all that matters." She added, hugging his neck.

Dwilight woke up slightly, getting to halfway hear the last part of what he said. "Like you? I do like you." She muttered, half asleep.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Tyler hugged her back. "Really? is that right?" He chuckled, "you didn't feel safe with Nate?" he chuckled slightly knowing what the answer was but he haaaaaaaaaaaaad to ask. "Wow when i said i needed to clear my head this isn't what i meant...it's better." he smiled

Ashton sighed, "not in the way i ment, probably..." He whispered in an even lower voice than before.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:53 am

Magik smiled. "I mean.. Yeah but.. You promised that you would keep me safe." She said, playing with his hair. "Man I missed you." She said, laying her head on his chest, her arms still around his neck. "So much." She added, looking up at him and kissing his cheek.

Nate shifted in his bed, half awake half asleep. He slowly reatched over to his nightstand and grabbed the remote of his television. He clicked the on button and started channel surfing. After all, it was about.. 2:00 am, and they didn;t have school tomorrow, so why not watch tv?

Dwilight, who was now almost fully awake, opened her eyes. "Huh? Oh.. Ashton? What are you doing in here?" She asked, blinking a few times then seeing his face. She then realised how she was laying.. She blushed, something she almost never does, yet she didnlt move. "Erm,..." She muttered, looking away from his face down to the red sheets.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Tyler made a strait face. "I know and i kinda failed at that..." He sighed looking at Magik and then at the sky. "sorry again." he sighed again and then looked at the grass running his rough scard hand across the green grass that is the color of his eyes. he sighed again. "I missed you MORE for the fact that i NEVER stopped thinking about you so..." He said smileing at her he played with Magik's hair awhile before hugging her tightly. "I'm here now with you now so...thats awsometastical," He chuckled, "wanna know something awsome? I live just through the forest and thats not very far." He said with a smile.

Ashton slightly startled jumped he then chuckled, "You've done that twice..." I sware if Ty walked in right now i would be...dead..." Ashton sighed. "Hey um did you hear any of that...you know before?" He sighed half way hopeing she did and half hopeing she didn't he closed his eyes and sighed.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Dwilight shifted slightly, removing her hands from around his waist and laying on her back, laying her head on his arm. "You said something about... Liking you? I like you, Ash." She said, smiling up at him and looking up at him with her amazing eyes. She caught him in her gaze, unsure what he would say.. She kissed him.

Magik smiled. "No. Your wrong. You protected me." She looked up at her window, and smiled. "And thats amazing! Now we can see eachother again!" She smiled, hugging his neck, her black hair with white tips falling infront of her face.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Ashton's eyes widened and then closed and he smiled. "Erm...wow!" he said but he was thinking WOW oh my god WOW!!!!!!!!!! i sware if Ty found out we would be dead and instead of being Ashton and Dwilight, we would be Dwilight and what the hell happened to Ashton no one ever saw him again... and caught up in the moment he...kissed her again...

Tyler smiled and bushed Magik's hair out of her face. "yuppidy do da," He chuckled, "Oops you said never to do that again." He chuckled

[Ashtonnnnnnnnnnnn bad boy X D baaaaaaaaad choca baaaaaad X D X D]
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 am

Dwilight, whom was laying on her back while kissing him back, rolled to her side, one of her hands on his neck while the other was on his chest. The blanket twisted around one of her legs and tossed to the side. She smiled and kissed him again.

Magik giggled. "Neva eva." She corrected playfuly, buring her face into his chest.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 am

Ashton picked Dwilight up and put her on his chest then continued kissing her.

Tyler laid his head on hers "Humm..." He said picking her up and getting to his feet taking a step towards the forest. "My house? Can we go dere bugs like to eat me aliveeeeeeeeeee!" He chuckled. Taking another step.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:22 am

Dwilight had both her hands on his face now, her eyes closed as they kissed.

Magik smiled. "Well.. What about Nate? I mean.. If he wakes up.." She added slowly.. she really didn;t want her big brother finding out she had left the house at 2 am..
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:35 am

"humm....well i guess i'll just be eaten alive...or have my blood sucked by bugs...thats also a posibility..." He chuckled sitting down again and smiling. "Eatennnnnnnn aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." He laughed looking at the forest and the grass and then at Magik. "Alive." he said quickly widening his eyes as a bug landed on his arm. "AHHHHHHH! see! see what i mean." He laughed. "I sound like flynn."

Ashton closed his eyes and continued on kissing her...

Skylar sighed turning over in bed and attempting to fall asleep again, without much luck and then turning onto her back "Oh my god..." She whispered attempting not to wake up her siblings: Sophie, Covemer (what the heck is up with his name), and Alexandrea. She rolled her eyes as she listened to Cove talk in his sleep...
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 am

Magik giggled "Shh! Don;t wake Nate!" She warned playfuly, wacking his arm where the bug was. "Here, come inside." She said, getting up and walking to the door, twisting the knob and walking inside. "Just be quiet!" She whispered.

Sophiea looked to Skylar. "Whats the matter?" She whispered, being sure not to wake up Cove or Alex. She had been awake playing with her Ipod,a nd had just happened to hear Skylar awake.

Dwilight paused, raising up slowly. "Ash.." She asked slowly. "Should we be doing this?" She knew that Ty would not be happy.. But who says he has to find out? Her hands slid slowly from his face, and rested on his chest. In her mind she answered her own question. Yes. Yes. Yes. Truth be told she didn;t want to stop kissing him..
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:44 am

"Humm...Well yeah..." Ashton said with a sly smile. He looked at her and put his hand on her smaller hand. "I mean Ty is gonna wanna kill me but...i mean...huh imma sound like a flirt here but...i want to continue..." He chuckled he kissed her cheek and laid back down.

Tyler chuckled. "Sorry." He whispered in Flynn's voice walking inside and sitting on the couch propping his feet up on a table. "You don't mind right?" He said gesturing to his feet on the table. He smiled at her and sighed looking at the roof.

Skylar looked at Sophie. "Oh your awake and well nothing just can't sleep..." she sighed propping herself up on her elbow.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:49 am

"Mmm.." Dwilight smiled, laying back down ontop of him and kissing him again."So do I." She whispered when she paused, then started kissing him again.

Sophie smiled. "Same here. Covemer isn;t helping." She hissed silently, gesturing to her twin who was talking in his sleep.

Magik playfuly wacked his feet with her hand before sitting down beside him. "Nah, When Nate asks where the muddy boot marks on the glass coffee table came from I'll explain a murder needed a rest." She giggled.

Last edited by ~Open-Your-Eyes~ on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:52 am

Cove tossed in his bed mumbling "no! noooo! don't steal my tacos!!"

Drake tossed and turned in his bed,he moaned....alot.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:00 am

(Out of all the pictures in your pro pic you can see Brettson being his sexy, shirtless self in the middle of it all. >.> Did I say that aloud? XD XD)

Freewayy, whom had fallen off his bed and was now spread out on the floor, moaned and tossed, the quilt across the room from where he was asleep at.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 am

Tyler smirked and looked at his red converse. "humm not really boots but whatever..." He chuckled taking his feet off the tabel and draping his arm around Magik's shoulders. "Murderers need rest too..." He chuckled with a cocky smile as he leaned back on the couch he woundered if Flynn was smuthering himself in a pillow or something but he ignored the fact that he might be...considering he wishes he would...

Ashton kissed her again and thought ha,ha,ha oh look i don't have to imagine anymore... he closed his eyes again.

Skylar glared at cove "tacos seriously?" she chuckled.

Taylor almost screamed in her sleep kicking her covers across the room and falling on the floor on her back she crawled across the room still asleep and opening the door. She screamed again as she opened another door fell down a flight of stairs and landed on her back she crawled across the floor reaching another door, raming her face into it and then opening it walking into Drake's room and floping down on the bed next to him laying her head on his chest and sighing, and stopping all the screaming...
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:21 pm

[Good God! It is SO DAMNED EARLY! -.='']

Flynn laid in bed, his face in his pillow, muddering things about his dream of flying. (X D)

Magik smiled, and snuggled up to his side. "...Close enough." She teased, looking at her own black boots. "And yeah. Who says phycokillers can stay phyco all the time without a rest?" She giggled.

Alli tossed in her bed, asleep but awake, if you know what I mean. She opened her cloudy eyes and looked around.. seeing a boy.. She got up slowly, grabbed her hunting knife from off the nightstand, adn slowly walked over to the boy.. who appeared much taller than her. "Okay. I'm going to ask this once, and then, I'll kill you. Who the hell are you?" She snarled, holding the knife to his throat.

Freewayy awoke, hearing a girl's voice. "Huh..?" He asked, blinking a few times for his eyes to ajust. "AH!..." He screamed, getting to his feet. "Okay, No need to kill me.. Erm, The name's Freewayy Wilde." He said, backing away from the.. short.. girl with the knife.

Dwilight smiled. "Mm.." She muttered, raising up slowly. "Plus, we cannot tell Tyler... Because he will kill you." She added, calm as ever, then continued kissing him.

Sophie slowly got out of her bed, taking out the one earphone she had in that was blasting the music to "Get Out Alive" by Three Days Grace. She dropped her Iphone on her bed and walked over to the sleeping Covemer. She slapped him. "No talking about tacos!" She hissed, hiding her laughter, she then walked away from her twin and back to her bed, looking at Skylar and giggling.

(BTW, I drew Nate and Magik last night at like.. 2 am.. and I loveeee it Very Happy)
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Tyler chuckled and hugged Magik. "So's..." He sighed not knowing what to say. He looked at his feet and then to the ceiling and sighing again then looked at Magik again. "Humm...nice place." He sighed again looking at his feet, then to the ceiling, then at Magik again. Hearing Freewayy scream he realized Alli probably threatened to kill him but he ignored the fact.

Ashton tryed to say something but it came out: "mmm mmmmmmm mmmmm m mmmmm mmmm mmmmm?" Translation: "You actually think i would tell Tyler??"

Skylar giggled watching and listening to Cove. She sighed and looked at the roof.

Taylor sighed and opened her cloudy eyes she picked a pocket knife and held it to Drakes neck. "RANDOM GUY! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU IN MY ROO-..." She looked around noticing the walls were not sky blue and the sheets weren't purple...She was in his room the knife still in hand still at Drake's neck. "I am deciding rather to kill you or not...."

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Cove then screamed."What do you want Mr. Man?!" he said,still asleep.

"What the...oh my god!!!!" Drake screamed looking at the small..strange girl sitting next to him."ummm...do I know you?" He asked the girl."Also could you put the knife down, there's no need to KILL me!"
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Taylor looked at the knife and then shoved it back in her pocket "S-s-sorry..." She said looking into the boy's eyes and getting lost in them not knowing what to do she...kissed him...She pulled away quickly. "Ermmm...s-sorry..." She sighed standing up woundering if the boy would drag her back into the bed...

Skylar giggled "It;s your twin not a mr.man..." She giggled.

Tyler laid his head on Magik's and sighed.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:10 pm

"Uh...ok then......."Drake was confused and didn't know what to say."That was weird...thanks for not killing me though. Hey, why are you in my room anyway?" Drake asked the girl.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Cove,who was apparently dreaming about tacos and Mr. Men yelled "Ahhhhhhh!! Don't steal my tacos and stop slapping me Mr. Man!!"
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next