ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules Of Roleplay

Go down

Rules Of Roleplay Empty Rules Of Roleplay

Post  Skylar Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Okay, I made this topic to imform you how to roleplay correctly, well, how I roleplay atleast. First I'm going to show you some incorrect types of roleplay.

1. Powerplay

Rose tackled the large brute to the ground. He yelped, and had broken his leg from the fall.
^^ No. This is not how I want you to roleplay. Powerplay, or PP for short, is when you say things for the other person's roleplayee. Like above, the 'owner', if you will, of the brute might of not wanted his leg broken, or might of not wanted him to yelp. So, keep this in mind.

]2. Goddmodding.

Jake stood at the edge of the forest, eveing the wolfpack before him. Jake flicked his red tail, and walked in. The fox easily took down the pack, without even getting a scratch.

^^ No. For a first note, I'm not sure the tearm I used for this was correct, but as long as I have been roleplaying I have heard this remark. Your charrie cannot be super-strong, unless that is the topic of the roleplay. It ticks me off when people do this, so please spare me the typing and just don't do it. Everyone's charrie must die sooner or later, and a fox cannot take down a wolfpack without getting it's head ripped off in the process.

3.Excluding.

I do not have an example, but we all know what this is. Everyone has a opinion, so just don't be like ''We don't like you, get away.'' Or ''No one cares, leave. Loser.'' No. Okay? If ANYONE does this they will get banned on the spot. By myself.

4. Text-Talk

I will not allow this in my forums. Ever. Text-talk is things such as this: Lik, peple kno tht I h8 ths, so why do tey do it?
Blehh, even I can't read that. The only time you can use Text-talk is in OOC (Out of charrie) Okay? Ooc can be shown by (This), [This], Ooc: This, or anything else.

If I have word that you are breaking any of the rules above, I will question, and possably bann. You get TWO chances. Okay? Okay.

Have a good roleplay-filled day,

Skylar, the creator of ForesttPlay.
Skylar
Skylar
Admin

https://foresttplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down