ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Roleplay of all Epicness, Epicness in which the world will explode from being so.. damn... Whats the word?

2 posters

Go down

Epic Roleplay of all Epicness, Epicness in which the world will explode from being so.. damn... Whats the word? Empty Epic Roleplay of all Epicness, Epicness in which the world will explode from being so.. damn... Whats the word?

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:29 am

HELLO! This is my EPIC idea for a roleplay that is EPIC. You know whyyy? Because... it.. is.. EPIC and about all of the people!!
Yes, thats right!
I actually think this could be awsomely Epicer if it was at a highschool, but whateves.

NOW.
LET THE EPIC ROLEPLAYNESS BEGIN! Very Happy Very Happy
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Epic Roleplay of all Epicness, Epicness in which the world will explode from being so.. damn... Whats the word? Empty Re: Epic Roleplay of all Epicness, Epicness in which the world will explode from being so.. damn... Whats the word?

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:53 am

Tyler sat up from the ground because he had tripped over his own two feet. "Stupid freaking." he looked up at Alli. "Don't. Say. A. Word." He growled to himself, "He then looked at Freewayy. "Freewayy i sware if you say anything!" he muttered getting up and walking on looking for Magikk in the long hallway.

Zoey walked along with her guy friends, "Wanna crash the mall ater school later?" She asked, looking at all of them. "Sure." they all replied.

Zeni walked and looked at her younger sisters Starri Nite and Nix slowly walking along the hall trying to find her locker.

Nix jumped into the air and ran down the hall stopping her feet and making herself slide, then she rammed face fist into a boy taller than, her with another boy who looked exactly like him talking to another guy [it's Starrship]. "Heh...heh...oops i am kinda hyper..." she grinned.

Starri Nite walked hands in her pockets thinking just thinking she had been alilttle quiet lately.

MEANWHILE...

Muxt smirked at the boy standing infront of him, "You honestly think you scare me?" he said as the boy lunged in to punch him, Muxt of course blocked it and jumped into the air and kicking the boy in the face.

Dakota hid behind her brother as the fight took place infront of them.

Fear looked at the fight infolding smileing, he had always loveda good fight, he turned and tried to look for Nitemare but his eyes got glued to the fight once again before he found her.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Epic Roleplay of all Epicness, Epicness in which the world will explode from being so.. damn... Whats the word? Empty Re: Epic Roleplay of all Epicness, Epicness in which the world will explode from being so.. damn... Whats the word?

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Starrship, being rammed into, stumbled backward until he regained his balance. "Uh, That's alright.. Uh.." He glanced at his twin with a pleading look. He then looked back to her. Damn she was hot! He mentially slapped himself, realising how much of a ... guy... he was being. "Uh.. I'm Starrship. Hi.." He said, rubbing the back of his neck with the palm of his hand.

Alli giggled, and glanced up at the tall guy she was leaning against. "You can't kill me.. because.. You.. love me?" She said to her brother, poking his ribs.

Freewayy snickered, and put his arms around Alli's neck. "I;m not going to say a word."

"Fuckkk." Skript said as he dropped all of his books in Zeen's foot. "Look, even my books hate your ass!" He laughed.

"OW. God Skript, Your freaking annoying.." He said, jumping backwards and kicking Skript's things back to him.

MEANWHILE-----------------

Tango stood with his arms crossed, protecting Dakota.

Gravity grinned as she sat on the grass beside where the fight was taking place, enjoying the pain Muxt was bringing upon that poor kid's face. And everywhere else.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:20 am

Nix starred at the boy for awhile before snapping back to reality, "Oh hi, cool name!" she smiled "I'm Nix."

Cobra tried his hardest not to laugh at how the girl said Starship's name was cool he nodded to his brother and walked off.

Tyler glared up at his sister before getting up. "no, i wouldn't kll you but for everytime ou laugh or every word you say Freewayy gets hit." He smiled from his best friend to his sister.

Reality ran down the hall avoiding peoples stares everone hated her so whats the point in sticking around so she can be humiliated? Then she ran into a boy. "oops." [it's Jack.] she said attemptingto wak away but tripping and dropping everything. "Shit..." she said silently.

Saphire ran into the class where they had science making sure there was no kids around and screamed "HI!"

MEANWHIE-----

Muxt smiled down at Gravity almost getting knocked off his feet and doing a flip in the air to catch his balance. "Huh." he muttered jumping and kiicking the boy in the stomache.

Dakota peeked from behind her brother she still wanted to see the fight, at that time a blonde boy came up and pushed Dakota making her fall to the ground. "Ow." she muttered in her sy little voice that made her sound two. "Oh shut up." she boy replied.

Fear smirked watching Muxt jump into the air.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:31 am

"What??" Freewayy blurted out, sticking his bottom lip out. "UNCOOL. Alli, say nothing. You know what, here." He untangled his arms from around her and started going through her bag, until he found the multi-coloured ducttape she allways carried around. He tore off a peice and put it over her mouth. "DARE!" He grinned, kissing her cheek.

Alli whimpered through the ductape and crossed her arms. "HIASBFSALFNS..hahd..." She spat out, attempting to talk through the tape.

Starrship smiled. "Oh, Uh.. er.. your beautiful.. Err, I mean, Uh.. Your name is beautiful... " He took a long blink and smiled apoligeticly at her. "Uh.."

Jack turned toward the girl that had walked into him, and started to pick up her things. "Uh, er.. Hi.." He said,crossing his arms to hide the tatoo-like-things that covered his body. They were all in the shape of bones. "Uh.. I'm Ske.. Jack." He added.

Marrs, hearing Sapphire, walked out of the closet in the science room, huge goggles were on his face, a pair of huge blue gloves on his hands, and a too-long lab coat was over his cloak he usually had on. He grinned. "I must look stupid, but," He poked the left side of the goggles, "Might as well be protected." He snickered and took off the things, shoved them back into the closet, and locked the padlock on the door. "People might think I'm crazy, me making bombs and all." He grinned, and walked over to her, kissing her quickly before walking over and closing the door.

MEANWHILEST-------------------------

Tango turned around to see the boy push his sister down. Unthinkingly, he grabbed the boy by the throat and pinned him to the ground, repeditly punching him in the face. He didn;t say a word, but let out a eerie (and loud) battle cry as he did so.

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:50 am

Tyler chuckled. "My brain is spazzish today so what do we have first?" he said before glancing around for Magikk once more.

Taylor giggled following him. "I'm not a stalker i am an observer." she smiled.

Nix smiled, and winked. "So Starship whats your first class thing." She asked sliding over to her locker that was only a few steps away. and openening it to find her books she needed for their fist class, reading.

Reality slowly looked at the boy then down at her feet. "I'm Reality not that anyone really cares..." she murmered. holding her things in her hands. "No one..." she murmered thinking about most everyone.

Zoey ran down the hallway at full speed- not meaning to- tackling Skript "Oh hi." she said getting off him.

Myth closed her eyes jumping into the air and landing infront of Pannic without even trying. "Hiiii." she said looking at him.

MEANWHILE----

Muxt kicked the boy again making him fall to the ground "there we go." he said dusting off his hands.

Dakota smiled and stood up.

Fear ran over to where his "brother" was fighting. before smirking and walking off tofing Nitmare.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down