ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Or Life. WoLf RoLePlAy

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Death Or Life. WoLf RoLePlAy Empty Death Or Life. WoLf RoLePlAy

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:41 am

"Catch them you idiots! Catch them!" The roar of the human voice made all of the wolves scatter, the smell of oil and human-monsters in the air. One after one the wolves fell, No idea where they would be headed. Off in the back a mother tries her best to get all 14 of her pups to safty.. She knew she would fail, but she wanted best for her pups. A bold wolf with black fur that has red tips scanned his blood red eye over the humans. He turned the other way from where the pack was running and took a leap toward one of the humans, catching one's arm and shaking his head with all his might.
"Mars, what the hell are you doing?" The voice of the wolf's brother echoed above the other howls.
"Saving us all!" Was the wolf's simple answer.
The black would with white tips turned and grabbed his brother by the tail, ripping him off the human's arm.
"C'mon!" The wolf snarled.
"Don't be suchh a-" The one-eyed wolf was cut off by the sudden feel of a thorn in his side, except this was no thorn. He gave a sly smile to his brother before he laid down. "See you in Hell." Mars said simply, laying his head on his paws.
The scream of his name tore Jupiter's eyes away from his brother's now-still body. "Jupiter!" The scream echoed again. He immeadently ran toward his mate's call, grabbing his littlest pup in the process. "Susanna?" He muttered through Matilda's soft brown fur. "Ivylin!? Katlin!? Susanna!" He screamed again, confused in the hord of wolves. A wolf beside Jupiter fell to the ground, and he wipped his head around to see a dart coming strait at him "Hold on." He whispered to Matilda as he quickly dropped to the ground and got up quickly to see the dart going infront of him. He then twisted to the side and started running. The then felt the prick in his side.. He laid down, burying Matilda between his chin and his chest. "It's going to be fine." He whispered. "All fine."

*Skelly*

You know what..Screw this crap lol we all know who they are, why the heck do we need skeles?

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Death Or Life. WoLf RoLePlAy Empty Re: Death Or Life. WoLf RoLePlAy

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:49 am

Jupiter raised his dazed head to see nothing but a few strobes of light coming through the four holes on each side. "...Where.." He quickly glanced around, seeing his brother's motionless body llying on one side of the cage. He got up, banging his head on the top of the cage. "What the..? Mars!" He snarled, crawling over and biting his brother's shoulder fiercely.

"WHAT?!" Mars snarled, raising his head and seeing his brother. "Where the.. Where the hell are we?" He asked, doing the same thing Jupiter had done by trying to get to his paws and banging his head on the top of the crate.

"No idea." Jupiter said, going back over to one side of the crate. "Not in hell, though. Although we may be headed to something like it."

"Bummer." Mars said seriously, glancing out one of the holes.

Remember the mothe wolf? She's here to.
Alexis laid against the side of the crate, her eyes opened wide, but she couldn;t yet move. She was one of the last wolves to be darted, and the effect still gripped her. Only one thing crossed her mind. "My pups." She thought, looking around. Her sand-colored fur sticking out everywhere and slightly stained red on her neck from where the dart had punchured the skin. 'Perhaps this is better..' She told herself in her mind. 'Perhaps they all died.. That would be better than them waking up all alone in a crate. Starving and cold.

Katlin whined in her sleep, nuzzling into her twin breifly before rolling on her other side. Her eyes popped opened adn she stood up, banging her head on the cealing just as her father and uncle had. "OW!" She whined, sitting. "Where..Ivyyy!" She said, walking over and licking her sister;s cheek gently to get her up. "Ivy!"

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:03 am

Matilida awoke looking around she saw white beems of light shining through the holes of a crate she was in the same crate as her father and uncle... uh, oh this could be bad... she got to her tiny pas and sighed looking at her father.

Ivy awoke. "Where the...?" she sighed getting to her paws and hitting her head on the roof of the small crate. "Ow!" she sighed looking around the bright light hurt her eyes. "Neahh..." she sighed looking around. "where the chiz are we?!" she asked looking around.

Storm woke up looking around seeing her brothers and sister's. "Where...?" she sighed looking around again.

Vorrtex woke up. "where the hella am i?!" she asked no one looking around she rammed into the crate wall angrily looking around again seeing Demon she smiled wacking him with her paw. "Get up!" She snarled looking out one of the holes.

Dakota woke up and looked around she walked over to her brother. "Tango!" she said in a terrified voice.

Xander sighed wakeing up. "Awww i didn't die?" he sighed looking around seeing Xavier he laid down. "Greattttt." he sighed

Vudu awoke. "WHERE AM I?!" she screamed hoping to awaken everyone not awake she got to her black paws. this pup is...evil? she sighed walking to one side of the crate "Seriously i'm with no one...?"
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:23 am

Tango, hearing the tiny scream of his name, jumped to his paws. "Dakota?" He asked into the darkness, giving his eyes time to ajust. He then ran over to his sister and nuzzled into her. "Where.. are.. mom and dad..?" He asked, looking around adn only seeing his other siblings.

Being wacked, Demon jumped to his paws. "Sorry Master I.." He said in his horse little voice. "Oh, It's only you, Vorrtex." He said, relieved not to see his father.

"MMM!!!" Xavier screamed in his sleep, moving his legs like he was running. "MM..Huh?" He half-screamed, his eyes popping opened. "WHERE THE FRILL ARE WE?!" He howled, looking at Xander. "Oh, Hi!!" He said, wagging his light grey tail.

The toss of her crate alerted Alexis, seeing how she knew she was now on the ground and she could move her limbs again. She got up and streched herself, shaking her pelt adn waiting for the door to be opened to allow her to run free. She pachiently sat, and twisted her tail around her paws.

The toss of the crate sent Jupiterr and Marrs flying, hitting the walls with there faces adn both falling and landing on their backs. "Ah.." The said in usion, getting up.

"I'm getting us out of here." Marrs said, backing up as far as he could go, then running forward, his head aimed for the door. Little did he know the humnas desided to open the door at that exact moment, so it sent him sprowling across the plastic grass adn ramming his skull into a glass wall. "AH.. Ah.." He whined, sinking down onto his belly.
This show caused all the humans outside the glass to laugh and clap, causing Marrs to snarl.

Jupiterr grinned and chuckled, enjoying the show. He pranced out of the crate and sat, watching as the humans unloaded his packmates.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:33 am

Matilida whimpered and ran after her father. "Daddy where are we?" she asked quitely.

Ivy felt her crate hit the ground she walked out of the crate and walked to her dad. "Woah..." she said looking around.

Vorrtex noticed the jolt of the crate hitting the ground as it opened she jumped out and snarled. "Where the hell are we now?" she howled.

Xander felt the crate hit the ground and he walked out seeing a black wolf he hadn't seen before he smiled to himself before noticing the other wolf next to her he walked on.

Vudu snarled and jumped out of the cage as it opened. "i sware i am going to kill all!" she howled looking at her black paws.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:41 am

Being the last cage to be opened, Alexis sat there as she looked out. No idea where she was. No intention on moving. The tip of her tail flicked, watching Marrs with interest as he got up and cursed up at the humans who only heard barks. She laughed to herself, and got to her paws, walking carefully and gracefully out of the crate. Her sandy fur was sleek adn strait, and her navy-colored eyes flicked from her Alpha to his brother.

Jupiterr watched as the crates were unloaded. He counted every packmember. Every paw... No sigh of two. "Su..Susanna?" He practicly shouted, getting up and ignoring Matildia's question. He ran to every crate, looking inside. "Susanna! No! No!" He said, looking franticly now. "Please no.." He walked out of the last crate, his jaw clenched and his ears back. "Su.. Susanna.."

Marrs snarled up at teh humans, lunging for the glass. They gawked at him and 'petted' him through the glass. He soon got fed up adn turned away, cursing every step.

Demon walked out of the crate, walking beside Vorrtex.

Katlin shook her pelt adn looked over at her father, her ears back adn her eyes sad. She sat down beside her twin, her tail rapped neatly over her paws.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:48 am

Matilida whimpered looking at her father.

Ivy looked at her twin then at her father she let out a small noise that she hardly ever made. it was a small whimper.

Dakota looked around hideing behind Tango she whimpered and nuzzled him.

Vudu smirked and walked toward the shadows she smirked looking at Demon. "humm.." she sighed looking at him deeo in thought
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:54 am

Alexis, her ears back and her head down, walked over to Jupiterr slowly, nuzzling his shoulder. "I'm sorry.." She said, then walked away, laying under a not-so-shady shade tree.

Marrs nodded to his brother, his was of saying he somewhat felt for him. He then saw Alexis and a wicked smile crossed his lips, he followed her, sitting down beside where she was laying. "Hello there my dear." He said, looking down at her.

Alexis gave a warm smile up at Marrs. "Hello Marrs." She said, glancing around adn seeing two of her pups. "Er, excuse me." She said, getting up adn running toward them, nuzzling into Dakota's back and licking Tango's head. "Are you okay? Where are your siblings?" She asked, licking Dakota.

The white wolf pup with the blood stained fur looked around, feeling eyes on him.

Marrs gave a slight glare in the pups' direction that was hardly noticable with his one eye, but he shrugged it off and laid down.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 am

Storm jumped out of the crate landing next to Dakota and Tango "Hi Dakota, Tango, mom."she said nodding her head at them.

Ivy's ears were laid back and she looked at Katlin then to Matilida.

Vudu smirked her eyes glued to the pup she smiled slyly running over and tackling him. "Hellooo there." she said with a sly smile.

Vorrtex looked at the black pup with orage eyes that had tackled her brother. "ummm." she said in her raspy voice.

Xander sat in the distance looking at everything. "Xavierrrrrr....?" he sighed looking over waiting for his brother.

Matilida whimpered looking at her family.

Dakota looked at her mother. "We're fine...and there's Storm." she sighed looking at Jupiter.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 am

".....Have the aliens taken over?" Xavier asked, stepping slowly out of the box and running to his brother. "Are you Xander or are you a clone?!" He screached, wacking his brother in teh head.

Following her child's gaze Alexis nodded. "Poor man.." She then looked at her pups. Three. "Where are all your..?" She asked, then she remembered what Virpren had done. Her mate, Vipren, had taken most of the pups off to a secret den, stupidly leaving her behind. Turns out, he and her pups had gotten left at the forest..

Marrs, seeing the look on Alexis's face, stood and pranced over, sitting beside her. "Everything okay?" He asked with fake symphony, his ears back.

"...Everything's fine.. Just.. Vipren and most of my pups got left behind.." Alexis sighed, sitting and pulling Dakota over to her so she could nuzzle her.

Tango looked at Marrs and glared, before walking to sit beside his smallest sister.

"OH SWEET BLOODY HELL!" Demon shouted, seeing he was pinned. "Are you tryinggg to scare the fire out of me?! Who are y.." He paused, looking into her deep orange eyes.

Jupiter sighed, walking into a empty crate and sitting, his eyes closed and his back toard the enterance. "No.."

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:22 am

Vudu smiled slyly, "Bwhahahahaha!" she giggled looking into his eyes and smileing. "hi...I'm Vudu..." she said getting off him.

Xander glared at his brother biteing him and pushing him away. "Shut up you idiot." he sighed still looking at the fae he saw in the distance.

Ivy sighed and looked over at the black and white wolf looking at her then looked at her father.

Dakota sighed and looked at Tango she sighed.

Matilida sighed and got to her tiny paws
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 am

"I;m.. Uh.. Demon." Demon said, getting up and clearing his throat without much luck at getting hiw voice halfway normal. "Uh.. Sorry about my.. speech it's not the best.."

"Not a clone." Xavier said, getting up and followling his brother's gaze. "Stop staring you look like a ... oh she's prettty!" He said, looking to the black female whom was sitting and looking at her paws, her icy eyes fixed on nothing. "I can seeee why your staringg!!"

Marrs grinned on the inside. "Aww, So, You mate is.. gone? He never seemed like much of a mate anyway. I mean, allways talking about you like you were.. a dog?" He lied, looking at her with a smile.

"...He what?" Alexis asked, looking at Marrs.

"Oh, nothing. I shouldn;t of said anything. I thought you knew.." Marrs said, licking her cheek. "Sorry. My Dear, that you had to find out that way." He said, putting his ears back.

Tango smirked. "C'mon Dakota, lets leave mom and.. This.. alone." Tango said, looking at Marrs coyly before walking off.

As Tango walked past, Marrs whispered "You better think about who your talking to, you little bastard." He made sure not to let their mother hear this, of course.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:42 am

Vudu smiled. "i like your voice it's...AWSOME!" she smiled and wacked him on the head lightly.

Dakota followed her brother and looked at Marrs shyly as she walked by.

Xander chuckled. "hummm..." he smiled to himself be for jerking back to life. "sorry what? oh...yeah she is beautiful oh crap she is looking at me isn't she...?" He sighed looking away.

Ivy looked at the wolf and smiled slightly before looking back at her father.

Vorrtex backed away slowly and then walked around looking every where she was a freaking bored.

Matilida laid down laying her head beteen her paws.

Skylin finnaly came to her sences and noticed she was not where she remembered. "huh? where..?" She asked looking around seeing Katlin she smiled walking over. "Guess who!"she said looking at her.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 pm

"OMFGNESS!!" Katlin said, jumping to life and wagging her black tail. "I THOUGHTED YOU WERES LEFT!!! YAYY.. Wait.. is it a good thing your here..? Ah well!" She said, tackling her bestest friend in the world.

Tango snarled up at Marrs, and continued walking slowly. After he was out of earshot, he turned to Dakota. "Did you hear that?! Did you HEAR what he said to me!?" Tango screamed, jumping up and down out of frusteration.

Marrs chuckled slightly at the smaller pup, and turned to their mother again.

Jupiterr sat in the crate, his ears back and his eyes closed. "..No.." He whispered again. He knew he was not the best father in the world, adn he usually left the taking-care-of-the-pups part to Susanna. But she is gone. He shakily got to his paws, and trotted out of the crate, his head low to the ground and a eerie fire in his eyes. He was somewhat mad, yet also unhappy after all this. After all, who could be happy after this?...Maybe Marrs but that's because his brother is a worthless being that has a black hole where his heart should be.

Xavier looked from the wolf with green eyes to the wolf with blue eyes. "THERE. IS. TWO?!!?!?!" He screamed, letting his jaw drop and his tail wag.

Demon smiled. "Uh, O..Okay? Cool!" He said, then got wacked in the head. "You're going to have to pay for that!" He joked, tackling her and pinning her down, grinning all the while. He liked his new playmate, usually no one would pay him any mind seeing how funny he looked and how stupid he talked.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:20 pm

"Neahhhhhh!" Vudu giggled throwing Demon off.

Ivy looked at the other wolf again before looking at her father ith a sigh. stupid freaking...she thought and sighed looking at the sky.

Xander smiled to himself. "Yeah there are two" he smiled again and looked at the black wolf with green eyes again.

Skylin giggled and struggled to get away without much luck. "AHHHHH" she giggled still struggling.

Vorrtex laid down and put her head between her paws. what to do what to do... she thought looking around

Dakota looked at her brother and nodded slowly before looking at her paws.

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Jupiterr looked up, hearing the sounds of the human helicopter. Another crate landed on the ground, right beside him. The thing busted opened, and he quickly walked inside. "Sus.. Oh." His eyes narrowed as he walked away, no intrest anymore.

The new wolf walked out of the crate slowly, a gash in his side from where the wood had broken and rubbed against him. "...Where am I? Who are.." He stopped, his eyes narrowing as he looked at the pack before him. ".."

Katlin got off her friend and looked up, seeing the new arrived bay-colored wolf. "Errrr.. Dad?" She asked, looking at where Jupiterr was now laying, staring at the new wolf like he was dead allready. "Errrr, Sky? Have you ever seen th-"

She was cut off by another crate smashing teh ground, followed by. "OW STUPID HUMANS LET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE-" The wolf stopped talking when she padded out of the crate, and saw her friends. She ran to Ivylin first. "W00T!" Sophie screamed, making a complete fool of herself, not that she cared. "Where the shiz are we?!" She asked.

Demon grinned. "C'mon!" He said, jumping on the large rock that was in the center of the closd-in area. "Vudo! I'll race you to the top!" He said, his paws struggling to gain traction on the slick rock. He haved himself up ti the next dip and looked down. "Vudu! C'mon!"

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Vudu jumped up and ran up toward Demon getting ahead she giggled and ran on she slipped and landed on her back infront of Demon. "Hiya!" she giggled getting up "C'mon then." she said going up higher.

Ivy in a daze jerked up "huh? what? oh hi!" she said before looking at the wolf again she managed to tare her eyes away from him and she looked at Sophie. "no idea."

Xander chuckled and looked at his brother knocking him down. "felt the need to do that."

Skylin looked at the wolf "i don't know let's go talk to him." she said eagerly.

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 pm

"K!" Katlin said, trotting over to the wolf adn sitting, her tail thumping the ground lightly. "Hiya!" She said happily. "I'm Katlin and this is Skylin. You're.. New here?"

The bay wolf chuckled at the smaller black fae, he dipped his head as a respectful bow. "Hello sweetie, I'm Tran." He said, looking from both wolves. "And yes, I don't think i have ever been to a..zoo.." He almost snarled the name. "So, I am guessing you also just arrived?" He asked, looking at the crates off to the left.

"She's. MINE." Xavier said, getting up adn glaring at the bay colored wolf. "MINE MINE MINE. I CALL DIBS ON HER." He shouted to no-one, luckly Katlin was out of earshot.

Demon snickered, jumping from one low spot in the rock to another. "Almost there, Vudu!" He smiled, jumping in the last gap before he reached the top. He stopped, however. He would let her win.

Tango growled under his breath. "I know what he is doing. He is going to let mom fall for him, and then.. then he is going to make our life hell."
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Vudu jumped to Demon and then too the top. "Woot!" she giggled knowing he let her win. Vudu looked at Demon and rolled on his back.

Dakota whimpered and looked at Tango. She whimpered again.

Skylin slowly stuck her tounge out and looked at Katlin then to Tran.

Ivy sighed looking at the wolf again and then looking at Sophie.

Xander shook his head and looked at his brother. "Go fight for her then." He had the twing of a chuckle in his voice that was hardly noticable. He just loved getting Xavier into trouble.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Katlin, without even looking, raised her paw and wacked her friend on the head. "BADDD." She snarled, then looked at Tran again, wagging her tail. "So, eh, anyway.." She giggled, looking over at Sky.

Tran chuckled, tilting his head slightly to the left and sitting. "You girls are.. interesting. And pretty." He added with a wink.

"OK!" Xavier shouted, marching over to where Tran adn Katlin adn Skylin were sitting. "Excuse me sir, but she is MINE." He snarled.

Tran looked at the male wolf and snickered, standing up. "Your sure about that?"

"..." Xavier watched him as he got up, he had to tilt his head completely upward to see the wolf's face. He swallowed, and nodded to the bay wolf towering over him. "..I'm just going to.." He then bolted back to Xander. "OH MY GOD HE IS HUGE. BIGGER THAN MARRS AND JUPITER!" He howled, his ears back adn his tail tucked between his back legs.

Katlin looked as Xavier ran away, and giggled. Tran wassss pretty tall. " You handled that well!" She laughed, wagging her tail. "Right Sky?"

Tran chuckled, adn sat back down. "Well. Most people end up doing that when they want to fight me." He laughed.

Tango sighed and nuzzled his sister. "It's fine.."

Demon chuckled, adn jumped on the top aswell, sitting down beside her. Close beside her. His side touched her's, adn he happily wagged his tail.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Dakota whimpered again. "no it's not..." she said in her tiny little voice she laid down and nuzzled Tango.

"Hummmm really?" Xander said sarcasticly looking at the wolf. "sarcasm. is. awsome." he sighed looking at his brother.

Ivy sighed and wacked Sophie on the paw out of pure boredom.

Skylin pouted. "Ouchies..." she said looking at her paws and then looking up and Tran she had to look up EXTREMLY far to see his face.

Storm sighed still standing there she looked at Marrs then to her mother then to Dakota and Tango then to the two pups onto of the thing. She sighed and walked away.

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Marrs haved a sigh, and laid down, bored out of is mind.

Tango sighed. "I know.."

Tran chuckled once again, looking at both of them. "Humm. So.." He started, "I'm guessing you two are confused as hell. Erm, Excuse my language, habit. Anyway, I could provide some answers as to why.." He trailed off, giving a glance Jupiterr's direction, then to the people outside the glass.

Katlin nodded, her ears suddenly going back for a unknown reason. "Uhm, sure. Hold on justa second." She said, getting up and smiling at him before grabbing Skylin's paw in her mouth and dragging her away. "SKY!" She wispered feircly, glancing to her father then to Tran. "Do you.. feel like.. ...like you.. have heard his name somewhere before?!" She asked in a hushed tone.

Death Or Life. WoLf RoLePlAy Tranb_10

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Skylin nodded. "mhmmm." she said before Glaring at Katlin. "Your mean to me..." she sighed turning away her long pointy ears flopping slightlty. She walked back to him and wacked his paw randomly. "I'm bored so i felt the need to do that." she said smiling up at him.

Vudu wagged her tail she felt the sudden urge to nuzzle Demon sooooo. She did. she smiled and licked his head.

Dakota sighed and nuzzled him and then whimpered. "We're gonna die, and untill then our life just might be hell..." she sighed it was the first time she had used that word and she didn't care.

Xander chuckled and looked around once more catching the black wolf's gaze he smiled at her...then he thought of something. since when do i smile? he thought and then stopped thinking at looked at her again.

Ivy stared at the male and smiled back.

Matilida was no bored out of her mind she laid down and sighed.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 am

Demon grinned, licking the side of her muzzle and her nose, then leaning against her slightly.

Marrs glanced around, looking at the she-wolf whom was now asleep with her head on HIS paws. He shifted his backlegs awkwardly, not knowing exactly if he sould get up or just sit here. He slightly enjoyed it.. No, No! This is Marrs we are talking about, a player, a liar, and a cheater. He was NOT falling in love. No. No. He breaks hearts, not fills them. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, shutting his eye and laying his head gently ontop of hers..

Katlin sighed, and followed her friend back to Tran. "Hi.. again.." She said, sitting slightly away from him.

Tran grinned, and wacked Sky in the head slightly with his paw playfully. He then turned to Katlin. "Whats the matter, dear?" He asked, scooting toward her.

Katlin sighed, looking at her paws and pulled her ears back.

Jupiterr, glanced over at Katlin, catching a glance of the tan wolf also. He stood, his ears shot strait up and his fur prickled, the left side of his face revealing five teeth in a half-snarl. He walked over to where the large wolf was sitting, and growled. "Tran. Get. Away. From. My. Daughter." He snarled, raising a paw and swiping the side of the bay wolf's face, leaving three hugs (hugs? X D X D HUGE. X D X D Three hugs gashes X D) gashes.

"Dad!" Katlin said, getting to her paws and growling slightly. "He.. he wasn;t doing.."

"Your father's right." Tran answered, getting to his paws and ignoring the blood that dripped into his mouth. "I should go. Good bye, My.. er, Katlin. Skylin." He said, nodding before looking and nodding at Jupiterr and walking away.

"DAD!" Katlin growled, getting closer to her father. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" She fumed.

"K a t l i n." Her father said sternly, causing Katlin to fold her ears and lower her head. "Stay away from him. Got it? He is nothing but trouble." He said, a growl in his voice. "If you want to argue fine. But I am sure as hell not in the mood for it." He said, walking off.

Katlin knew her father only cursed when he was really ticked off, so she sighed in defeat, and looked at Skylin. "What was that all about?"
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 am

Skylin whimpered and folded her ears. "I...I don't...know..." she stutted looking at Jupiterr and whimpering.

Ivy sighed and looked at her father sister and Skylin. "what...the...?" She sighed her ears folded back.

Matilida fell asleep.

Vudu sighed and laid down and closed her orange eyes.

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next