ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kobra and Trixx's Roleplay [also for Starrship xD]

3 posters

Go down

Kobra and Trixx's Roleplay [also for Starrship xD] Empty Kobra and Trixx's Roleplay [also for Starrship xD]

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 am

Kobra Bitte and his twin Starrship recenty moved into Tennessee onto a street called Halloween st. Kobra Bitte has fallen in love with a girl named Bellatrixx se is a very interesting and short girl where as Kobra is EXTREMELY tall, this is their story:

****Skelly*****

Name: Kobra Bitte!!
gender: MALE or else i have this whole biology thing really mixed up... Shocked
looks: Kobra has longish light brown hair and ice green [meaning very pale] eyes that almost seem to catch fire when he is angered.
Personality: Kobra has a good tempermant but does, like anyone else, get angry, it's very hard to make him angry because putting him down doen't seem to work and he will throw a come back at you if you try.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Kobra and Trixx's Roleplay [also for Starrship xD] Empty Re: Kobra and Trixx's Roleplay [also for Starrship xD]

Post  earthdog45 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:08 am

name: Bellatrixx Wolfe
looks: Bella has natural turquoise colored hair and sky blue eyes. She is the size of a ten year old.
personality:Bella is......lets just say......interesting. She knows things she.....shouldn't know concidering in book and street smarts she has the mind of a 5 year old.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Kobra and Trixx's Roleplay [also for Starrship xD] Empty Re: Kobra and Trixx's Roleplay [also for Starrship xD]

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:21 am

Kobra walked kicking rocks as he walked to his new school Allen's Grove it wa quite far from Halloween st. and he had heard that the school was big and complicated finally he got to the school he looked at the map he got from the internet. "Hummm...I'll ask someone then..." He sighed walking over to a short guy who seemed to play football the conversation went something like this:

"And then i was like-..."
"Excuse me..."
"Yeah, what do you want looserrrrrrrrr...i mean yes sir?"
"Uh where is, Mr. White's class?"
"D-d-down there sir heh heh..."
"Right...thanks man i owe you one."
"O-okay heh..."

Kobra walked away smileing in triumph as he walked down to his home room.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:28 am

Bella sat it the first seat of her homeroom all the way on the left. She was drawing some kind of scary demon thing. She messed up accedently and flipped the page on the back she drew a picture of a crazy phyco killer. In the back of the room someone was being strangled and was caughing up blood, but she managed to ignore it.
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:50 am

( Shocked )

Kobra walked into the class room ducking through the door. "Eh, sorry i'm late but i got lost...Ah. Teacher's not here yet awesome." He smiled and walked slowly to a desk next to a hot blue haired girl ignoring the dirty looks from short people.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Bella looked up, noticing the...very tall...guy sitting next to her. She closed her notebook, making sure he hadn't seen the murderous pictures.

(sorry it's so short but i couldn't think of anything Razz p.s. who is their teacher gonna be?)
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:15 pm

(*shrug* Mr. White? Jupiterr? Mrs. Winningham? Mr. Randle? Marrs?)

Kobra smiled at the girl, "I...uh...hope you...uhm...don't...eh...mind me...eh...sitting here..." He muttered having to take a second look at the girl she was beautiful and best of all didn't look like Victoria Justice!

"Hey Victoria" a kid from the back of the class said.
Kobra stood and glared at the boy in the back who was sitting next to a boy caughing up blood ( Shocked xD) the boys eyes widened at the sight of how tall he was, "SORRY!" the boy screamed Kobra sat and smiled in Triumph. "There we go." He smiled crossing his arms.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  earthdog45 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:06 pm

"Oh uh.....no i don't really mind at all." Bella said smiling. She looked behind her and glared at the boy who called her "Victoria." "I look nothing like Victoria Justice!" She screamed and jumped out of her seat running over to the boy and punching him in the face. She squinted her eyes and pushed her cheeks in. "Now i look like Victoria Justice!" She mumbled and walked back to her desk. She sat down and looked at the tall boy sitting next to her. "Hi im Bella, what's your name?"
earthdog45
earthdog45

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:49 am

"Kobra. Kobra Bitte." He smiled looking into her eyes. "Bella's your full name then?" He asked crossing his arms and throwng a sharp pencil in the direction of his twin, making sure it hit him, all without looking away from the girl. "And that is my twin Starr...ship...Starrship." He chuckled glancing at his brother and giving his 'I'm wining' smile at him.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:02 am

Starrship glared at Kobra, and grabbed the pencil that had hit his shoulder. He walked over to the pencil sharpener, wacking Kobra on the back of the head as he went, and started sharpining the pencil, getting ready for another pencil fight with Kobra.

"Alright class," Jupiterr said, opening the door and walking in, studing the papers in his hands as he walked. "Please take your sea-.." He paused, glancing up and having to do a double take at the boy. His expresion changed from his normal 'teacher' look to a confused look, and he stared at the boy for a second before continuing. "Are you in my class?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Uh, Yes sir, Uh.. Sorry.. Uh.." Star quickly ran back over to his seat, sitting down. Mann our teacher is short.. he said in his mind.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:16 am

Kobra's eyes widened at the sight of the teacher his expression changed back to normal before the teacher could see him he glanced at Starrship and then to the girl and he sent Starrship a message like he could, 'THATS OUR TEACHER?! BUT HE'S SO HE'S SO SHORT!!' that was the message he smiled at the girl 'well the whole school is short...' he sent as another mind message.

Tyler slowly walked his much, much taller best friend Freewayy. "Shit...zzzz...." He muttered, "We're late again...we better hurry he said grabbing Freewayy by the hair and ran to the room, letting go of Freewayy's hair, getting inside. "Sorry we're, eh, late...again..." he muttered "Another day another forty-five minutes with that thing called Marrs." He muttered without anyone hearing him. He was in Jupiterr's homeroom but his secn class was Science Marrs's class, he just had to be a teacher here didn't he... Tyler thought
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down