ForesttPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Or Life. WoLf RoLePlAy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Death Or Life. WoLf RoLePlAy - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Or Life. WoLf RoLePlAy

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:59 am

Jupiterr muttered under his breath, his eyes tracing the ground.

Katlin, taking a rush of corage, looked at her father. "JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN HELL DOSN;T MEAN YOU HAVE TO MAKE OUR LIVES HELL!" She shouted, then her eyes got huge, and ran inside a den. She was crying slightly.

"..." Jupiterr turned to see his daughter run off, he growled slightly. "YOUR LIFE IS HELL." He shouted back.

Tran folded his ears, and got up slowly, padded after I Katlin into the den. "..Your brave.." He chuckled, walking to her adn nuzzling her gently. "Shh.."
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 am

Skylin whimpered and looked at Jupiter before running after Katilin. "K-K-Katlin...?" She said in a trembling voice.

Ivy sighed and walked over to her father. "If you don't mind my asking," she said realizing he might not wanna talk about it, "What was that all about..?" She asked looking at her father thoughtfully.

Matilida rolled onto her back her tiny paws moving slightly she whimpered in his sleep.

Vudu whom had fallen asleep snuggled into Demon without knowing she did.

Dakota sighed and nuzzled Tango before looking at Marrs and their mother and she whimpered.

~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Marrs awkwardly closed his eye, his ears flicked once, and his breathing became deeper. He sighed, half awake now. Thoughts raced in his mind, he wasn't sure what he was doing. Something about this one is diffrent. But she has pups! He doesn't want the ones he has little on the ones she has! That, to boot, aren't even his!

Jupiter turned to Ivylin, a scowl on his face. "What does it matter Ivylin? Stay out of it!" He snarled quite loudly, then turned and stormed off.

Katlin sighed. "Sky.." She said, whimpering slightly. "What is wrong with my dad latley? Mom's not here but.. he doesn't have to take it out on us! We don;t need two Marrs's..ss...sss..s!" She said, nuzzling into her friend.

Tran sighed. "Well, I feel this is my fault.." He said, laying awkwardly beside the two and licking Katlin's cheek. "I'm sorry."

Tango sighed, and sat. No idea what to do.

Demon grinned, and licked the top of her head. He then let her nuzzle into him deeper.

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 am

Ivy jumped back startled he never snarled at her... "Fine then..." she growled to her self walking slowly back to where she as before she sighed and rolled her green eyes. "i was only trying to freaking help." she mumbled to herself laying down she looked at Matilida...oh god...what if...he snarls at her like that...s-she won't know what to think. she thought she continued looking at her younger sister, younge, fragile, and inisant...Matilida just wouldn't be able to take it she would take it to much to heart...she would ignore dad for...a month or two thats quite awhile for her....

Dakota nuzzled Tango and whimpered again. "W..w..what are we gonna do?!" she stuttered almost crying.

Vudu nuzzled into Demon her dreams were strange not like her usual dreams...just...diffrent...

Skylin looked around...and sighed. "How was it...? Nevermind" she sighed being her normal confused or sad self. "I just don't know Katlin...i just...don't know..."
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:13 am

Jupiterr, as pissed off as ever, stormed over to one of the plastic bolders, pushing against it with all his might and ending up tearing a huge hole in it. He cursed under his breath, walking away from the plastic, and jumped up on the rocks that overlook the humans. Thinking for a second, he jumped down, landing on the glass that seperated the humans adn the wolves, his ribcage half-over half-not. "Ooaf!" He howled, slipping off the thing and landing back inside the glass. "DAMNIT!" He snarled, taking a leap at the glass. "We have to get the hell out of here!"

Jupiterr's snarl made Marrs open his eyes, unknowingly getting up, making the she-wolf's head slip off his paws. "Err.. Sorry.." He said in his thick accent before trotting over to his brother. "Ah. Someone's fiesty today." He chuckled, cockily shaking his pelt and looking at his brother. Sarcasum seemed to stick out from his smirk adn.. eye...

"Not. In. The. Fucking. Mood." Jupiterr snarled back, taking a snap at his brother's neck.

Jumping backwards, Marrs narrowly escaped the bite. "Woah, Trying to kill me there? Wanna fight me? Lets fight. We all know who will win." Marrs snapped, tackling Jupiterr to the ground and locking his jaws around his throat and biting.

Jupiterr, feeling Marrs's teeth in his neck, thrusted his back legs, pushing Marrs off of him with his hind paws. "Fight? Fine!" Jupiterr snapped, lunging again and grabbing his muzzle in his teeth.

Marr's yelped, and jearked backwards, leaving two bleeding gashes in his muzzle from Jupiterr's K9's. He snarled, and jumped, landing on Jupiterr's back adn sinking his teeth into his left shoulder.

Katlin sighed, lying down.

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:24 am

awoken by the sound of the fight Vudu lifted her head. "What the chiztastic?!" she howled looking at the to fighting wolves she looked at Demon and stood up shaking her pelt and almost falling of the cave thing, she bared her claws into the thing and jumped back almost falling the thing again. "AHHH!" she screamed holding on only by her claws pulling herself up and sitting up on the thing.

Ivy lifted her head by the noises of the fight not knowing what to do she sighed, "Here we go again.." she sighed again staring at them.

Matilida looked up her vision slightly blury. "What the...?" she said in her cute little voice.

"Well?!" Dakota said crying and whimpering now.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 am

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!?" Tango exploded, stepping away from his sister, obvious frusteration in his eyes and expression. "DO YOU WANT ME TO LIE AND SAY WE ARE GOING TO BE FINE?! DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THAT OUR LIFE IS GOING TO BE HELL? WHAT DO YOU WANT, DAKOTA?! HUH!? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He ended, in a huff. After a moment his face softened, and he sighed. "Sorry.." He said, licking his sister's nose. "I didn't mean to yell at you.. I'm sorry.."

Marrs snarled, lunging forward and dodging Jupiterr's lunge. He grabbed Jupiterr by the neck and threw him to the ground, and bit deeper. Blood poured into Marrs's mouth, and he couldn;t help but grin.

Jupiterr tossed and turned, trying to get Marrs's death grip off of his neck. "IVY!" He managed to gasp, raking his back claws on Marrs's underbelly. "Help.. Me!"

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:56 am

Ivy's eyes widened as she ran over tackling Marrs her eyes widened realizing she might get killed now...but she couldn't let her father die even if she was mad at him...

Matilida's eyes widened seeing what her sister had done. "Uh, oh!" she howled looking at her Father, uncle, and then to Ivy, "What did she just do?!" she asked no one.

Dakota backed up and whimpered. "..." she sighed and looked at her paws sitting she whimpered again and looked at Tango tears running down her face she whimpered again.

Vudu fell off the thing this time landing on her bacl at the bottom. "Ah...ah..." she sighed standing up and climbing back to the top.

Vorrtex this time jerked up from a daydream. She looked at her cousin and her father her eyes widened and she got to her paws she couldn't help but grin a little.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 am

Tossing his neice off, Marrs snarled, his wicked glare now turning on Ivy. "Shouldn;t have done that." He growled, easily pinning her to the ground.

"Get. Away. From. My. Daughter!" Jupiterr shouted, tackling Marrs adn causing them both to start tumbling down one of the slopes in the exibit, a bloodstain traced the ground as they rolled. Hitting a plastic rock, the fight rolled on. Jupiterr now had Marrs by the neck, but more on the fur, and Marrs had Jupiterr's right, now torn, ear.

Marrs released adn kicked his brother away, tackling him as soon as he could adn raking his claws down his spine before grabbing the back of his neck.
~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:28 am

Ivy panted and looked at the fight down the hill she looked down at them her front left paw hurt when she put pressure on it so she lifted it off the ground. Her eyes widened. "Crap, crap, crap, crap!" she said to herself stareing at the fight below.

Xander got up glancing at Xavier, he gave him one of his strange smiles and ran towards Ivy he always new the right time to talk to fae's where as his brother...not so much. "Erm...you ok? i mean that guy was pretty big..." he said looking at Ivy. "Oh and that was a bold move." he said with a smile.

Ivy looked at the wolf it as the one she had been staring at before. "Y..yeah i'm...i'm fine..." Ivy said smileing at the brute and limping over away from the fight a little ways.before stopping and sitting.

Xander smiled and followed. "I'm Xander by the way." he said sitting next to her.

"I'm Ivy..." Ivy sighed looking at the brute...he was...quite handsome...but no Jupiterr would kill him if...

Xander smiled slyly "Anyway," he said with a sigh, "umm..." he said running out of things to say

Ivy insamined her paw. "by the way just to let you kno the two fighting are my uncle and dad..." she sighed '

Xander's eyes widened. "so wait...i'm guessing your uncle was the one you tackled and then he tried to kill you? and your dad was the guy who attempted to kill the other guy...i'm rambling aren't i?" he chuckled before getting back to serious.

Ivy nodded attempting to catch her breath. "Y..Yeah" she said between gasps. "i.. i... h.. hope... th..this...fight is over soon..." she said

"ah. Well... I'll tell you wahat to do it you'll lay down you'll catch your breath alot faster." Xander said with a smile sending a 'i am moving on faster than you at this look' to Xavier and then looked back to Ivy

Vudu being her klutzy self again fell off the thing hitting the side before falling all the way to the bottom. "OW!" she howled still on the ground. "Demonnnnn i'm to lazy and in pain come get meeeeee" she howled.

Last edited by ~Abbi~ on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:30 am

[sorry about the long post...X D Xander is so much better at this than Xavier X D X D]
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Open-Your-Eyes~ Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 am

Marrs snalred, and threw his brother to the ground, pinning him and locking his jaws on his throat again.

The smartest thing Jupiterr has done in this fight would be when Marrs tackled him adn grabbed his neck, he jerked backwards, causing him to shove Marrs into the glass. He got up, shaking his matted bloody pelt and looking at his unconious brother. "Thank. The. Lord!" He gasped, trying to regain his breath and ignore the blood dripping out of his cuts. He walked over to his daughter, giving a glare in the male wolf's direction before wacking him in the head with his paw and taking his spot beside Ivy. "Thank you, Thank you." He breathed, nuzzling his daughter. "I knew this would come to this, I knew Marrs would get worse. I knew he would go for the kill." He snarled, then blinked and looked at his daughter. "You did good, kid." He smiled.

~Open-Your-Eyes~
~Open-Your-Eyes~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Abbi~ Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 am

Xander sighed walking back over to Xavier. "owww...." he sighed looking at his brother. "before you say anything, like your doing ANY better!" Xander sighed glancing back at Ivy before looking somewhere off in the distance.

Ivy smiled nuzzling her father. "Thanks." she said sighing and looking at her paw again before looking back at her father.

Matilida laid her head on her paws and sighed.

Vudu looked at Demon, "DEMONNNNNNNNNNNN" she howled still on the ground motionless.

"..." Dakota whimpered again at her brother's out burst.
~Abbi~
~Abbi~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2